Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
hole in the floor?
You know maybe we should board that up before the storm comes. I don't want any floods.
Prairie: Yeah....if the pianos get wet that'll be the end of them.
:sympathy:: Yeah...good point.
Ooh...just thought of something.....going into my room and taking my autographed Garfield picture off the wall If this gets ruined I will never forgive myself!
Prairie: Good thinking!
Anyone else in the house have anything that's valuable? I have a strong box that I'll put in the attic .
:super:: You will NOT!! Let Rowlfie Chef Robin or me put the stuff in the attic!
:rolleyes:....Fine . I'll rephrase the question . Does anyone have anything valuable to put in the the strong box that one of these muscular men can put in the attic?putting my Garfield picture in there
Everyone comes along with something
OK....NOW we're prepared! Did we check on that hole?
:hungry:: *singing* Dere's a hole in der floor dear Kethy ..der Kethy...Dere's a hole in der floor ...der Kethy a hole heehee...pointing in the direction of Bryan Bert Ernie & Big Bird's place
Got it...thanks Chef!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Trap door leading into underground deathpartment opens up.

Good to finally be back. We didn't get hit that badly by Irma, just some strong-ish winds and waves of rain, though you'd think the Wesayso Company had a company outing with all the fallen over trees. Got electricity and TV back, now I gotta go through all the fics and post reports that piled up in the mean time.

Apologies to :frown: and :stick_out_tongue: for not being here in the interim, thanks for thinking of us guys.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
(Shuffling back home after a long night at work...)
Well, it seems like everyone here is safe and sound after the hurricane. Sounds like a happy ending to me.
(Leaves a bag of cookies from work hanging on the knob of Suite 1 for the "Cookie Eater" before heading into 3)

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: (On the phone) Thank you, Biff. I appreciate you and Sully coming by with so many other things on your plate lately. I'll be sending you a check soon. (Hangs up)
Well, now that the holes are closed up, things are looking more normal around here. Although, I haven't heard much activity from Kathy lately. Hope everyone next door is doing okay.
Big Bird: You know, I've been through a hurricane. So, I understand how difficult they can be.
Bryan: That's right...your nest. (Rubbing Bird's feathery back)
Big Bird: Yeah. It was sad. But my friends helped me build a new nest and everything was fine!
Bryan: There are many people in Florida and the islands that lost their home just like you did, Big Bird, but I think it's going to take a little longer to rebuild for them.
Big Bird: Well, they don't have Maria and Luis!
Bryan: They sure don't, Big Bird.
Big Bird: Or Gordon, or Linda...
Bryan: Nope.
Big Bird: Or Elmo, and Telly and Gabby...
Bryan: THAT's right....You're a lucky bird!
Big Bird: You got that right! Hey, Bryan?
Bryan: Yeah?
Big Bird: I think I'm going to send a letter to my friends on Sesame Street to thank them again.
Bryan: Great idea, pal!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: *munching one of the cookies. Hi Bry, thank you for the cookies you left. Ed say he not sure when/how long him can stay online, his hotspot connection comes and goes. Where it come from and where it go, me no know. Him also buried with stories from the library, so him be busy for a while but he says thanks once again.
:batty: That's 2, 2 times we've thanked our good friend Bryan!
*Uncle Deadly sends Kathy/Chef a question for the upcoming Halloween soups planned for the boo-.fay

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bert: Well, it looks like another hurricane is on the move.
Bryan: I think we should get more things together to send over to our friends. And no, Ernie, no more holes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If we happen to go missing, it's cause we're sheltered in our underground deathpartment once again. This is one time we'd prefer it if Maria didn't come to visit PR. :zany:
*Walks downstairs to the Land of the Dead as the coffin lid closes above.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Ernie: What's wrong, Bert?
Bert: I'm trying to figure out how we're going to get these sandwiches to Ed. I mean, we don't even have a key to his room and they're all down in the cellar.
Ernie: I've got an idea!
Bert: No, Ernie...no digging, remember.
Ernie: No, Bert... Maaaagic.
Bert: Magic?
Ernie: Maaaagic!
Bert: Ernie, will you stop kidding around.
Ernie: I'm serious, Bert. We can use Magic to get the sandwiches down to Ed and the gang.
Bert: Ernie, you don't know how to do magic. I mean real magic.
Ernie: You're right, but I know someone who does. Oh, Abby!
Abby: (poofs in) Did somebody say "Magic"?
Bert: Abby?
Ernie: Abby Cadabby.
Bert: I know who she is.
Abby: Hey, what can I do for you guys?
Ernie: Abby, can you please deliver these sandwiches to Ed and Kathy?
Abby: Hmm...I've never poofed sandwiches before. I'm still working on dairy products, but I'll do my best!
Bert: Are you sure?
Ernie: Bert, Abby is a magical fairy.
Bert: Oh, alright. Just get on with it...
Abby: (waving her wand over the two big shopping bags...) for
A bounty of foods that we lend,
Send these sandwiches to our friends!

(The sandwiches poof out of site)

Ernie: Wow!
Bert: Abby, that was...
Abby: Magical?
Bert: Yeah! (Laughs)
Abby: All in a day's work! Bye! (Poofs away)
Bert: Ernie, you were right! That really worked. I'm sorry I doubted you this time.
Ernie: I told you! Come on, let's go play.

(Meanwhile, in both Kathy's room and Ed's cellar are piles of sliced bread and pumpkins...)

Katzi428

Reaction score
in Apt. 2 bread & pumpkins suddenly appear!
:hungry:: Whut der hey?
You can say that again!
:hungry:: Whut der....
Chef!:rolleyes:
Robin: Wow! Look at all these pumpkins and bread! Hey Mom... remember a few years when you made pumpkin bread ? You think you can make some this year? Please?
Prairie: Yeah Kath! Please?
:sympathy:: C'mon Kitty Kat! I didn't get a chance to taste your yummy pumpkin bread!
Then how do you know it's yummy ?:smirk:
:sympathy:: Consensus of opinion!
:super:: Please Kathy??
Chef? Your opinion?
:hungry:: Yu make a mess ..yu cleen it up!
Ohhh...OK. Why am I such a sucker?
Yaaaayyy!!! everyone cheers!!!:excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens coffin lid to grab the mail that's piled up outside the last week. Just a quick message to say we're okay down here for now.