Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Matt Vogel If you please! He sounds good, mind you the audio and picture aint great quality as it was taken on a phone.

I seriously agree, Matt is doing amazing at Kermit.

And I've finally embraced that and I'm a true supporter of Matt now and what he will bring to the character and I love him.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
he definitely has a Jim Henson quality to it from like the 1970's or early 80's!
I'm sorry, but I'm just not hearing it the way you guys are hearing it. I'm honestly not sure if it is "blind support for Steve" or not, but I'm just not impressed. I don't think Matt's Kermit is bad, I really don't, but I don't think it's the greatest thing ever, either. But that doesn't mean I don't support Matt. I honestly think he'll get better as time goes on, but right now, I'm just not crazy about it. It's going to take me quite some time to get used to it, that's all I'm saying. As I stated earlier, I'm one of those types who just doesn't deal well with change, especially since Steve Whitmire was one of my favorite Muppeteers (mostly because of Wembley Fraggle, though).