The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Schfifty

Reaction score
Watched a new episode of Wheel of Fortune for the first time in a long time tonight, and it was pretty fun.

The yellow contestant had the million dollar wedge and astonishingly kept it through the bonus round, but they didn't end up picking the million dollar slip on the little wheel, which was a little disappointing. He also nailed the bonus round puzzle really well ("ANCIENT AZTECS"), and I also figured it out once the first several letters came up. Also, during the Speed-Up round, someone mispronounced the answer ("MOVIE POSTER") as "movie pastor."

Last edited:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
in living color, Jim Carey's skit, the fist that rocks the cradle, the part where his character Vera De Milo, is trying to seduce the husband, but sticking his butt out in front of the fridge.

Schfifty

Reaction score
For the second day in a row, two employees from different businesses have complimented my Courage the Cowardly Dog t-shirt (wore a blue one yesterday, a gray one today).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Would the gray one happen to be the one J.C. Penney had a couple of years ago? I got the biggest size they had, but the sizes definitely run too small, because it's like a leotard on me.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I don't know, but it looks like this:

I got it from Cartoon Network's website for Christmas back in 2012.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Well, first I screamed like Nintendo 64 kid in utter joy but, today, I checked the mail and I finally got a shirt I purchased on Etsy along with some extra goodies :smile: My shirt features Rizzo The Rat almost exactly like the plush I had as a kid (only difference is the Rizzo on my shirt is posed and holding a pizza slice) but either way, I almost started crying happy tears and, just having the shirt is so surreal and helps make the fact that I will never see my Rizzo plush again hurt a little bit less. The shop owner was extra nice and sent me the extra goodies (a Kermit change purse and this lovely smelling Halloween-themed lotion) due to having been backed up with orders but, either way, it just made my day overall and I am still smiling:smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, first I screamed like Nintendo 64 kid in utter joy but, today, I checked the mail and I finally got a shirt I purchased on Etsy along with some extra goodies :smile: My shirt features Rizzo The Rat almost exactly like the plush I had as a kid (only difference is the Rizzo on my shirt is posed and holding a pizza slice) but either way, I almost started crying happy tears and, just having the shirt is so surreal and helps make the fact that I will never see my Rizzo plush again hurt a little bit less. The shop owner was extra nice and sent me the extra goodies (a Kermit change purse and this lovely smelling Halloween-themed lotion) due to having been backed up with orders but, either way, it just made my day overall and I am still smiling:smile:
I like scented lotion myself! Sounds delicious.