Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I think I get the whole Scenario of Steve's Kermit sounding like a "Bitter Angry Depressed victim" Coming across this Capitol One Commercial kinda reminded me of that!

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
So in conclusion..they had better fired the people that wrote Kermit as this "depressed character" people keep complaining about.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I think I get the whole Scenario of Steve's Kermit sounding like a "Bitter Angry Depressed victim" Coming across this Capitol One Commercial kinda reminded me of that!

Are people going to start blaming Eric Jacobsen for Piggy's behavior as of late? I mean, yes, I know Piggy is abusive, but for some reason, lately she's just been a lot worse than she was in the early days of her career.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Are people going to start blaming Eric Jacobsen for Piggy's behavior as of late? I mean, yes, I know Piggy is abusive, but for some reason, lately she's just been a lot worse than she was in the early days of her career.
Yeah guys, guess we gotta fire Eric too since Piggy's character is just horrendous lately.

And that's coming from someone who loves Piggy and hates her characterization now more than ever.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Before this thread is closed, did you wonder what the Muppet Thought of the Week would sound like if Jerry Nelson and Jim Henson were still alive? Well @Squigiman has the answer:
Funny. A little jarring though, but that's just to me. I only say that because of the fact you had to edit several different clips together to get the exact words.