The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I saw a DVD for what I assume to be a Christian cartoon at the store a while back called All of God's Creatures. It looked cute and all, but there was one problem:Every single creature on the cover was an animal that doesn't exist *rolls eyes* I get that kids like stuff with weird creatures, but with a title like that:They should've at least stuck to using real animal lol :stick_out_tongue:

cuppajoe95

Reaction score
I saw a DVD for what I assume to be a Christian cartoon at the store a while back called All of God's Creatures. It looked cute and all, but there was one problem:Every single creature on the cover was an animal that doesn't exist *rolls eyes* I get that kids like stuff with weird creatures, but with a title like that:They should've at least stuck to using real animal lol :stick_out_tongue:
Hmm, I believe that's the US title for Ooops! Noah is Gone..., I saw it a while back and thought it was not half-bad for an imported CG film bought by a US distributor tossed into Redbox, Netflix and $5 DVD bins.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. That's probably the most impressive Sony's animation has ever looked . . . I mean those animals look quite lifelike: they actually look like actual animals wearing cute little clothes.

cuppajoe95

Reaction score
Wow. That's probably the most impressive Sony's animation has ever looked . . . I mean those animals look quite lifelike: they actually look like actual animals wearing cute little clothes.
True that, but they also got Animal Logic on board.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Ugh! First The Emoji Movie, now this. I hope this thing gets snatched up by the Black Rabbit of Inlé, or run over by a hrududu. :rolleyes:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Oh, here's another one to talk about:

I'm... a bit speechless, to be honest.
Aaaand Beatrix Potter is rolling in her grave.

Why did they have to make Peter an adult and Mr. McGregor young? And why did they use the old "human and animal screaming back and forth at each other" gag? I swear this movie is ten years too late. The CGI (which actually looks really nice) is the only good thing about this.