Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
No. I completely understand. A lot of people, didn't like Muppets Tonight! but I actually really enjoyed that. Same thing with VMX.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I liked Muppets Tonight. I only saw VMX once, so I can't really give a good opinion of it. My first impressions of it were mixed, so I think I'd have to see it again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I liked Muppets from Space. Does that mean I'm evil, or not a true fan of the Muppets, or something?:eek::embarrassed::cry:
Lol, nah. I think to be honest some people let the mixed reviews for MFS go to their head and tend to give movies like Muppet Christmas Carol too much credit (it's a good movie, but even I think other Muppet movies are better).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It seems like the main reason most people dislike MFS is because it ended up being deviated from Jim Lewis and Joey Mazzarino's original script so much (because the nature of Gonzo's origins and his identity were still supposed to be a mystery instead of bringing us the closure we ended up getting), and again, people don't like the choice of Tim Hill (who worked on a bunch of Nickelodeon shows like Rocko and KaBlam) as director because he didn't even like the Muppets anyway.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I disagree with you there. I personally really like VMX but I am not keen on KSY
MFS (and KSY, for that matter) is not as bad as many people make it out to be.

But VMX is nowhere near as good as many people make it out to be, either.