What's on your desktop?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is my wallpaper now:

For the fun of it, let me see if I can name all these characters. They are:The Chicken, The Nerd, Terminator Puppy, Seth Green, Matthew Seinrech, Petroleum Pete, an Owlbear, one of Santa's reindeer, a Minotaur, Daniel a.k.a. Gyro-Robo, the creepy squid who likes hentai, the guy who roleplays as Jack Sparrow in that one episode (not sure what his name is), Morton the elephant (not Horton), The Creature from the Black Lagoon, Snerkle (who is pretty much the Star Trek version of Jar Jar Binks), The Big Bad Wolf, Wild Man, the singing lady from the Beast and the Beauties sketch, Kid Vennison, Bigfoot, a nerd dressed like a Jawa, Douglas Goldstein, one of the recurring alien characters, and Fritz Huhnmorder the Mad Scientist. Wow, I'm a HUGE Robot Chicken geek, aren't I!?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Now just for giggles and taking a fun quiz out of boredom, I will attempt to do the same with the other Robot Chicken group pictures (without the aid of Wikipedia or any other websites. Only my knowledge of the show).
The Nerd, Humping Robot, Count Dracula, one of the aliens, George Washington, Seth Green, Goku as The Little Drummer Boy, King Kong, Gyro Robo wearing his trademark Meatwad shirt, one of the dinos from Jurassic Park, King Arthur
Seth Green, Mad Scientist, the Chicken, Jaws, the scary clown that was chasing kids yelling "I'm gonna get ya!" in that short sketch, Douglas Goldstein as a care bear, Humping Robot, Jesus Christ, Senor Clean, Rambo, Britney Spears, The Easter Bunny, the sniper squirrel from another very short sketch, Driving Me Nuts Pirate, The Scarecrow from "The Wizard Of Oz", Predator (the Alien movies), Rachel Leigh Cook
Composite Santa, Humping Robot, Gummy Bear, B*tch Pudding, The Nerd, Fritz Hunhmorder the scientist, The Chicken, Batman, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Aquaman
The Nerd, The Six Million Peso Man, The Giving Tree (or R***** Tree as it is known as in the sketch), the perverted Unicorn, Santa, Seth Green, the kung fu old lady, one of the dragons from the Noah's Ark sketch, the Aliens, Duke Nukem, Bloopers Host, Jesus, Mo-Larr:Eternia's Dentist, Master Chief (?). This one's kinda hard for me to see so I'm not sure about all of them.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
In honor of Capaldi's final episode this month, and the end of the Steven Moffat era: