Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Me like things others don't.
Story of my life. Or so it seems. I think everyone in the world has felt like this at least once in their lives. There are quite a few things I like that the general consensus does, though.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
How I picture (some) fans when they hear someone say they like Muppets from Space.

Muppets From Space is a movie that I know isn't very good, but I like it anyways. It's a fun film with some decent comedy. Also, I think nostalgia plays a factor for me since it was one of the first muppet productions I watched.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
Well, as bad as it is, I do have an odd sense of nostalgia towards it just because it was my first time seeing a new Muppet special and one of the few things the characters were doing at the time. So I didn't complain.
I agree that watching it now it's not the greatest thing ever, but I still loved when The Muppets were on the set of Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

As a kid, I loved the idea of seeing these adorable characters interacting with my favorite celebrities of the time, and that's what drew me into watching D.C. Almost Live. I think it was a good idea for Disney to re introduce The Muppets to the new generation of kids, just like what they did with Muppet Moments.

Without D.C. Almost Live, I probably wouldn't have noticed The Muppets. My true fascination to the characters wasn't until the teaser of the 2011 movie, but I remember seeing the trailer and was like "Oh it's those characters I saw on Disney Channel!" haha.

Censored

Reaction score
I've never been inside my refrigerator, but I know the light goes out when I close the door.