The Nicktoon Thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
I'm so happy that we're finally getting some much-deserved closure for Arnold after all these years. That's all fans could ever ask for. :smile:

Animation-wise, it seems to be in between the earlier cel-animated episodes with the later digitally colored episodes with the thicker outlines. Overall, it looks awesome.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Extended clip, which explains how footage of all of those Arnold moments made it into their little 'short film' - Helga evidently took them during her Arnold stalking adventures.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
One thing I started thinking about today is that while the entire Ren and Stimpy series is on DVD, there hasn't been a "Complete Series" boxed set (though the Nickelodeon episodes at least are still available for sale). And it hit me that they probably wouldn't want to release the "Adult Party Cartoon" with the original Nickelodeon episodes, both to prevent kids from potantially getting them (I wonder if anybody cluelessly bought the "Adult Party Cartoon" DVD for their kids), in addition to the fact that they probably wouldn't want to include those with the truly great episodes.

Then again, I wonder if they ever thought about putting out a set with a title like "The Complete Nickelodeon Series" or "Complete Original Series". Heck, I wonder if Nickelodeon ever thought about doing that for a release of all the original Doug episodes (or if Disney thought about putting out "Doug: The Complete Disney Series").

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Extended clip, which explains how footage of all of those Arnold moments made it into their little 'short film' - Helga evidently took them during her Arnold stalking adventures.
Says Video is unavailable.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Back when Palisades Toys had the Ren and Stimpy license, there were plans for a Sven Hoek figure for the canceled series 2. Anybody know if any accessories were announced?

One thing I think would have been an awesome accessory for Sven Hoek would have been the Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence board game.