Sesame Street Season 48 begins shooting, HBO premiere set for November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here's a little bit of info on the new Cookie segment:

It's called "Cookie Monster's Foodie Truck" and will also feature Gonger from the Furchester Hotel!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
(double post)

But, the season officially starts November 18th (this year) with a special Thanksgiving episode. No telling if the season will start soon after, or this episode will air in 2017 first and the rest will follow at the beginning of 2018. But, we should get the press kit soon and that'll answer all.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
I know I'm late in the game, but I kind of want to get caught up with Sesame since I don't wanna be sitting around for 10 years waiting for the next Muppet project lol.

Is there any information/details I need to know about the show before going back into it or any specific episodes I need to watch to get ready for a specific episode/season? Obviously I can't watch all 47 seasons in one day lol.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I know I'm late in the game, but I kind of want to get caught up with Sesame since I don't wanna be sitting around for 10 years waiting for the next Muppet project lol.

Is there any information/details I need to know about the show before going back into it or any specific episodes I need to watch to get ready for a specific episode/season? Obviously I can't watch all 47 seasons in one day lol.
Sesame Street has gotten episodic lately, in that episodes just kinda go in whatever order they want without any overarching plot lines and such.

I'd say keep your eyes on it when it shows on PBS and look at what's on their YouTube channel.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The new eps are on You Tube? I was looking at PBS kids and I haven't been able to find those, but I do check YT regularly and haven't found those there either. Just a bit confused there.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The new eps are on You Tube? I was looking at PBS kids and I haven't been able to find those, but I do check YT regularly and haven't found those there either. Just a bit confused there.
No, but there a new clips on YT.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, okay. Part of me wants to check them out and part of me wants to wait and see the shows in their entirety. Though I feel like I may have a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.