You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever you watch/hear something that has to do with the nation of Sweden, you wonder what :hungry:'s reaction will be.

Katzi428

Reaction score
.....when you're watching Wheel Of Fortune, & someone wants to buy a vowel. You find yourself humming "Would You Like To Buy An O?" (Unfortunately vowels cost more than a nickel these days) :wink:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
-You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you almost squealed out of excitement in the theater when you first heard the name Emmet Otterton in Zootopia
-If you've ever wanted to turn this thread into a Jeff Foxworthy-style Internet meme
-If you can't hear about a beaker in Science class without thinking of the Muppet (I'm guilty of that one lol)
-If you've ever asked yourself if Keira Knightley was named after Kira from The Dark Crystal (She was born in the mid-to-late eighties, so it is a possibility but probably not because of the difference in spelling)
-If you can't eat Swedish fish without thinking about a certain Muppet chef
-If you can't see Howard Stern without thinking he looks a lot like Zoot
-If you start heckling a movie you don't like Waldorf and Statler style out of boredom
-If you think Kermit played a better pirate than Jack Sparrow in Muppet Treasure Island
-If you used to have a stuffed animal of a chicken that you called Camilla
-If you enjoy Kermit's Robin better than Batman's
-If you compare the stunts of Criss Angel to those of Gonzo

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You find that one of Baskin Robbins' new seasonal ice cream flavors is named Peach of Cake, and your first reaction is to quote...
"Never say Peach of Cake in the Labyrinth."

animalrescuer

Reaction score

You secretly wish you could dance with The Muppets, doesn’t matter to me if they’re from The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock or Sesame Street.

(There’s video of me on my Tumblr page dancing to “Life’s a Happy Song” from the movie and when the song played on Dancing with the Stars. Keep in mind, my dancing is not perfect!)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

You secretly wish you could dance with The Muppets, doesn’t matter to me if they’re from The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock or Sesame Street.

(There’s video of me on my Tumblr page dancing to “Life’s a Happy Song” from the movie and when the song played on Dancing with the Stars. Keep in mind, my dancing is not perfect!)
Can I see the video?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
You might have to have a Tumblr page to see it. I have the video saved on my phone and I wish there was a way to post it from my phone to here, but I can’t figure it out.