Why are there few kids' shows that feature sawing in half?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And don't forget about Fozzie sawing a robot in half on The Muppet Show when Sylvester Stallone was the guest star.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was watching thats so raven a few days ago, and in this episode Chelsea saws Eddie in half. Anyone see that?

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
On the other puppet show, ALF, he attempts to saw the family's son Bryan in half..... What a great show:smile:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Jerry saws Tom in half in the cartoon "Mouse Trouble".

salemfan

Reaction score
Is the magic trick of sawing a woman in half still shown anywhere?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Clearly no one remembers Inspector Gadget's second season episode in which the Great Wambini tries to saw gadget in half. I'm sure he did that allong with the Human Pin cushion trick.

Reaction score
Becuase some pinheads little darling, while whacked out on Red Bull and whatever behavior modification drug that the school phsychiatrist has them on will try emulate it therefore resulting in a lawsuit. Which why they edit the heck out of the old Warner Bros and MGM cartoons:crazy:

salemfan

Reaction score
What I meant by kids' shows is the shows on PBS. Why is it that Barney has never had Baby Bop be sawed in half, Kidsongs has never had Ruby Biggle be sawed in half, Sesame Street has never had Zoe be sawed in half, and much like an episode of Between the Lions where the viewers have seen that Tammy Lionette is really Cleo and BB The King of Beasts is really Theo, how come Between the Lions has never had Cleo get sawed in half and Leona is providing the feet? (the feet are actually those of another person.)