The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I meant beanies like Double D's, but sure.

Am I the only one who wishes Howtobasic would be parodied on Sesame Street with Oscar the grouch?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who now thinks Facebook pages are just an excuse to complain about stuff?

Usually I notice this with media companies, resteraunts, TV shows, etc....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Alright, I'm not holding my tounge back anymore:

Am I the only one who finds this guy to be super annoying?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCghejQpS4y37iLhLsHzBfsg

Like, the one thing that bugs me only a little is the fact that he's completely oblivious (like alot of "educated" fans) to "earliest known appearance" from "first appearance" and doesn't even listen when you correct him. But that's not what bugs me the most, what bugs me is he does it ALL the time! Once in a while is fine but on every single tbt upload? It's like, dude, shut up, you sound like a broken record.

Not only that, but the guy gets all butthurt if you list the "airdate" before him. Two instances: "No I already did it" and another, "let me do it and just copies what was already listed." Twice I ended up chewing him out, the first instance: "First world problems", second instance, "Having a fit much are we?" And he ended up deleting both comments cause he obviously can't handle critisism.

Oh, that feels SO much better.

(Oh, and surprise, surprise, Rohail Hashmi tried asking the guy for full episodes). :rolleyes:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Like, the one thing that bugs me only a little is the fact that he's completely oblivious (like alot of "educated" fans) to "earliest known appearance" from "first appearance" and doesn't even listen when you correct him. But that's not what bugs me the most, what bugs me is he does it ALL the time! Once in a while is fine but on every single tbt upload? It's like, dude, shut up, you sound like a broken record.

Not only that, but the guy gets all butthurt if you list the "airdate" before him. Two instances: "No I already did it" and another, "let me do it and just copies what was already listed." Twice I ended up chewing him out, the first instance: "First world problems", second instance, "Having a fit much are we?" And he ended up deleting both comments cause he obviously can't handle critisism.

(Oh, and surprise, surprise, Rohail Hashmi tried asking the guy for full episodes). :rolleyes:
I don't see any content on that channel.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

No, Rohail is one of those guys who, no matter what you post, use the comment section for
CookieMonstereating Ernie'sukeleleOscar OrangeILoveTrashLittleJerrySurpriseMarshallGroverkittyintreeHawaiiPuertoRicoHarlemGlobetrooterscountto20.
Where do you start?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't see any content on that channel.
Should show the name "Zack Stark" with a profile picture.

No, Rohail is one of those guys who, no matter what you post, use the comment section for
CookieMonstereating Ernie'sukeleleOscar OrangeILoveTrashLittleJerrySurpriseMarshallGroverkittyintreeHawaiiPuertoRicoHarlemGlobetrooterscountto20.
Where do you start?
He also has a tendency to bug people for full episodes. But yeah, I've seen those comments too.