The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I mentioned in other threads, I had to petsit for my aunt and uncle's weenie dog all day yesterday, all night last night, then half the day today before their regular housesitter relieved me - no big deal, I've hung out with their weenie dog before, I know what a little character he is, so I knew I could handle it.

So anyway, the entire time I'm petsitting, their weenie dog did absolutely nothing but lie on the couch and pout: I couldn't get him to eat, I couldn't get him to go out and potty, I couldn't get him to play with his toys, I couldn't get him to sleep in the bed with me, he wouldn't cuddle with me on the couch, nothing. All he did was pout. Then the girl who's housesitting for the rest of the week shows up, then he suddenly does a complete 180: he starts eating, he goes outside and poops and pees everywhere, he runs and frolicks through the house, and the minute she sat on the couch he jumped into her lap.

Meer words cannot describe how floored I am at all this. I mean all that time, I couldn't get him to do anything, then pretty girl drops by and suddenly he feels frisky.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
As I mentioned in other threads, I had to petsit for my aunt and uncle's weenie dog all day yesterday, all night last night, then half the day today before their regular housesitter relieved me - no big deal, I've hung out with their weenie dog before, I know what a little character he is, so I knew I could handle it.

So anyway, the entire time I'm petsitting, their weenie dog did absolutely nothing but lie on the couch and pout: I couldn't get him to eat, I couldn't get him to go out and potty, I couldn't get him to play with his toys, I couldn't get him to sleep in the bed with me, he wouldn't cuddle with me on the couch, nothing. All he did was pout. Then the girl who's housesitting for the rest of the week shows up, then he suddenly does a complete 180: he starts eating, he goes outside and poops and pees everywhere, he runs and frolicks through the house, and the minute she sat on the couch he jumped into her lap.

Meer words cannot describe how floored I am at all this. I mean all that time, I couldn't get him to do anything, then pretty girl drops by and suddenly he feels frisky.
I would make a joke if it weren't so illegal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
(Un)fortunately, I pretty much already have it figured out, so yeah.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I do believe you and I have been arguing with Patrick Star too long, lol.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I do believe you and I have been arguing with Patrick Star too long, lol.
Waaaaaait a minute, are you GroverKent? If so, I never knew that! I'm the one with the Sonic icon who told everyone to shut up.