And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you remember John Edwards? Politically, he's everything progressives could want, but we all turned our backs on him when his shenanigans came to light. Our party had suffered through Bill Clinton and didn't want any more of that malarkey. When Trump's shenanigans and criminal behavior (yes, defrauding students at a fake college is criminal - he just settled so it wouldn't go that far) and even worse behavior came to light, none of it mattered. "Aw, he's just a man." "Oh, his joking about forced rape is just locker room talk!"Um...no it isn't and Trump is not some jock hanging around in locker rooms. My gawd, look at that guy. He's never jogged around the block once in his life. Just saying, the "locker room" thing is just at tag line intended to give him an excuse and swagger that he doesn't deserve and he hasn't earned. This difference here is not nothing. Both the parties have a long way to go, but we moved forward while conservatives keep rocking backwards.
That's the way it is with them. Seriously, I know a pastor who said that's why Clinton and Trump are different: Trump "may or may not have" only said the things, but Clinton actually did the things, and that's what makes a big difference for them: apparently, since Trump only "jokes" about doing these things, he's still okay, but because Clinton actually had the affair and such, that makes him deplorable.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
That's the way it is with them. Seriously, I know a pastor who said that's why Clinton and Trump are different: Trump "may or may not have" only said the things, but Clinton actually did the things, and that's what makes a big difference for them: apparently, since Trump only "jokes" about doing these things, he's still okay, but because Clinton actually had the affair and such, that makes him deplorable.
What is it that Clinton "actually did" that Trump didn't? Have an affair with a willing participant? To lie about it? Aside from that, there's nothing he did, according to our court system. Bill never bragged about raping women like Trump did. That, right there, should have tanked his image forever. People say he was joking, but Trump doesn't joke. He mocks other people and belittles them, but he's no jokey joke-teller. Not at all. He has absolutely no sense of humor, particularly about himself. That used to be a requirement for the American people to love you. We've lost that. Asking for forgiveness used to be a sign of strength. Now it's seen as a weakness. The Evangelicals might embrace this President, but they are not embracing the ideals of Jesus Christ in doing so. This is the most grudge-filled President we've ever had. I do understand that we can forgive someone even if they don't ask for it, but it's important they do and that they stop committing the same act over and over again. At least, that's how Christianity was explained to me by the same people who support this absolute coward. That's the correct word for him. Someone who'd rather call Puerto Ricans lazy, threaten them and pull our government's support than endure any just criticism for for making a crisis worse, is a coward and a monster. More than 65% of the country is livid at Trump for his outbursts, war saber rattling and his fragile masculinity. These are scary times. We need serious people in the White House. Republican or Democrat. All we have is adolescent angst from a geriatric orange wimp with a beaver on his head.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since Trump is so reluctant to help anybody he perceives has brought misfortune on themselves, I can only imagine he'll refuse to help California's wildfire devastation, considering they're a very liberal state, and one of his most vocal opponents, he'll probably blame them for bringing their wildfires on themselves for being a liberal state. :stick_out_tongue:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Since Trump is so reluctant to help anybody he perceives has brought misfortune on themselves, I can only imagine he'll refuse to help California's wildfire devastation, considering they're a very liberal state, and one of his most vocal opponents, he'll probably blame them for bringing their wildfires on themselves for being a liberal state. :stick_out_tongue:
It's just friggin' weird and childish. If you offer any criticism about how he handles things, that becomes more important than helping actual Americans in need. This is such a toxic presidency. He's a terrible person and a catastrophically awful president. I still think the GOP is biding their time until he does something truly destructive and they have to impeach him. The way he continues to verbally abuse people and whine about how "unfairly" people treat him is not presidential. What more does he want? King is what that is. King Trump.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What more does he want? King is what that is. King Trump.
I guess. He wanted to be President, and he finally is, but he's never acted like one, and in fact, once he became President, he didn't even want the job anymore - it's "too hard" and "takes up his time."

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Please, someone important tweet out that the California wildfire called Trump an ugly, orange ball of sh*t with tiny hands so he'll tweet about it and raise awareness that it's already killed 40 people and destroyed thousands of homes, including that of Charles Schulz's family. We live in such a jacked time when idiot people still follow this feckless narcissist.

Furbelle

Reaction score
You know, I was just thinking today that Trump hasnt come over to Cali to see the devastation being caused by the fires, which is not too far away from where I live. He probably figured he'd be the last thing we'd want to see over here. Yeah, Id like to see him come over and try throwing paper towels at us.

Im starting to believe in the conspiracy theory that all this was a ploy to get Pence in the White House.