Pet Peeves

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
i don't like live with Kelly and Ryan, i can't stand Kelly ripa , she is such a egotistic, petty, overbearing parasite.
If you feel that way about Kelly and Ryan, you'd REALLY hate when it was Regis and Kathy Me.
Regis has always been a cranky old fart, but celebrities worship the ground he walks on. He has the distinction of spending more hours on television than anybody else. But he's still full of himself, and can be an overbearing jerk.
Kathy Me Gifford. For a while she was adamant about keeping her children out of the spotlight, but then turns around and blabs off CodyCodyCodyCodyCody ad nauseum.
"Cody pooped his pants and tried wiping his own butt instead of calling the nanny!"

If I had to choose between Regis and Crappy Me, or Honey Boo Boo, as the lesser of two evils, I'm almost tempted to pick Honey Boo Boo. Almost.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
If you feel that way about Kelly and Ryan, you'd REALLY hate when it was Regis and Kathy Me.
Regis has always been a cranky old fart, but celebrities worship the ground he walks on. He has the distinction of spending more hours on television than anybody else. But he's still full of himself, and can be an overbearing jerk.
Kathy Me Gifford. For a while she was adamant about keeping her children out of the spotlight, but then turns around and blabs off CodyCodyCodyCodyCody ad nauseum.
"Cody pooped his pants and tried wiping his own butt instead of calling the nanny!"

If I had to choose between Regis and Crappy Me, or Honey Boo Boo, as the lesser of two evils, I'm almost tempted to pick Honey Boo Boo. Almost.
yeah they were very crappy too, i just watched to see which celebrity, had to encounter those creatures. why do they continue to get crappy hosts for this show ?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When people are following a fan page on Facebook just to constantly complain about it.

It's like, what the f**k are you doing wasting your time?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I really hate it when people feel the need to give me a pep talk every time I don't like a picture I drew as if it's related to a self esteem problem. Like, it's not like I never enjoy the things I draw, I have tones of drawings I like. I just don't enjoy this particular one because I know I can do better.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Someone standing either beside me, or behind me when I'm showing them something, and they're eating something, or chewing gum, right in my ear.

Scraping anything against styrofoam boxes.

That squeaking noise sneakers make when you scrape them on the floor.

People with "My Way or the Highway" attitudes

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Ugh, you want to know what one of my pet peeves is? When people read over my shoulder!! It's so freakin' annoying.

Also, and I've especially noticed this with people in the south, when you are having a conversation with someone and they act only mildly interested in what you have to say and then when you are done talking they are like, "Alright... alright," like they don't care about what you have to say. Does that make sense? :stick_out_tongue: