UK video of "She Drives Me Crazy"

johnpeters999

Reaction score
YOU are star!!! At least I was right with it having more Ozzy, and also Gloria Hunniford, Paul Nicholls, and the british scene having more brighter white background. Hopeful the muppet wiki can be updated with these details.

I bet that man with the goatee has never spoke with Gloria let along know who she is :stick_out_tongue:

Here is that original US version compare

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who found the celebrity cameos to be annoying and distruptive?

This is why I like the album version more.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
By the way, I won't lie... That overexposed bright white background used to trip me out a bit when I was a kid (it made the reflection on the puppets look a little weird to me); I'd only seen a portion of it for the "Kermit Unpigged" promo on the Muppet Classic Theater VHS.

I dunno... I was a weird kid back in the day.

Little Robin

Reaction score
This so-called UK version was a waste of time because as far as I could tell, it still features more American celebrities than British.

Regardless, the celebrities commandeered the entire video in both versions. The Muppets had almost no screen time. It just felt like a lot of random karaoke.

I gatta admit though, it made my day to see Charisma Carpenter at 2:12.
At least I'm pretty sure that's her but it's hard to tell with the terrible picture quality.
All Buffy fans can appreciate the irony because it's hard to forget what a painfully horrible singer Cordelia was.

Last edited: