The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
He's talking about this extremely immature Sesame Street fan on YouTube who's trying to make @Schfifty look bad for no real reason.
Oh gosh, not MORE Internet drama! We recently dealt with some immature guy on Happy Tree Fanon wiki too. He would make fun of people, insult their OCs for ridiculous reasons, say extremely pointless and borderline stupid things, come up with pages and lazily expect others to do all the work, and vandalize pages for "humorous" reasons. I'm not going to say his username, but he's basically the real world version of Peter from Family Guy. Thankfully though, he's banned now but even after we banned him, he kept on making sockpuppet accounts for the past few days. Actually, I can't safely say whether he IS truly banned anymore due to these many fake accounts he constantly keeps making.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although I stopped watching Family Guy a while ago, I still can't get this hilarious clip out of my head. It's just SO funny:
Note:I didn't put a disclaimer this time, because despite being inappropriate I think the joke is subtle enough to fly over the heads of younger viewers.

Being a millennial and all, I have no business even knowing of The Snorks and for the most part I don't. But I have to admit that this is by far one of the funniest things they've ever shown on a series that normally tends to get on my nerves lately.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
What made me smile today was my cat rolling over on her back and exposing her tummy to me. It took a lot of self control not to rush over and rub that fuzzy belly (she doesn't like tummy rubs).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reminds me of an old alley cat that used to hang around our building that did that all the time - the only difference was this one wouldn't let you stop scratching her belly.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ooh, cat stories - I have one:
I met a cat once.

That was it. That's the whole story. What were you expecting? I'm not JRR Tolkien. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, with the help of my mom, I finally managed to find a doctor I'll meet next week about my current mental health issues.