Big Bird and Snuffy vaudeville bumper

salemfan

Reaction score
In Season 31 and Season 32, there were transitional bumpers in which Big Bird and Snuffy would perform a vaudeville act that transitioned to the next clip and could be identified by the preceding performer. There are two I can't find on YouTube:
1. A tuxedoed elephant dances to "Tea for Two" and ends up damaging part of the stage. Big Bird and Snuffy come out and introduce a shape segment.
2. A quartet of lambs perform a daredevil act. Big Bird and Snuffy come out to introduce the Letter of the Day.
Can anybody help me find these, or better yet, upload them to YouTube if they have them?

Schfifty

Reaction score
I've got 'em, and I can try to post them, but with the craziness going on with Sesame Workshop blocking/monetizing videos, it might be a little while.

salemfan

Reaction score
I've got 'em, and I can try to post them, but with the craziness going on with Sesame Workshop blocking/monetizing videos, it might be a little while.
Oh, please post them both as soon as possible! I haven't seen them since 2000 when they aired on PBS and would love to see them again.

Last edited:

salemfan

Reaction score
Schfifty, have you tried to post these transitional clips I requested? I am still waiting to see them uploaded and have been for months. What is your username on YouTube?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Schfifty, have you tried to post these transitional clips I requested? I am still waiting to see them uploaded and have been for months. What is your username on YouTube?
MattAKASchfiftyThree