The Loud House Thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
Anyone else see the Christmas episode? It was a sweet story about Lincoln helping melt their grouchy old neighbor's icy heart, but the most notable thing about it is that during their Christmas carol,
Mr. and Mrs. Loud's faces were shown for the first time!

Only thing that kinda disappointed me was that Ronnie Anne was absent, even though her brother was. Guess they're saving her for the Valentine's Day special. :smile:

mr3urious

Reaction score
The only episode I feel was a big misfire for me was "No Such Luck". It's reminiscent of the SpongeBob episode "I'm With Stupid" in that it starts off decently enough, but falls apart around the 2nd act. It was totally uncalled for for even Lincoln's own parents to be so superstitious as to kick him out of his own house so that his bad luck avoids spreading to them, and also contradicts a season 1 ep. written by the same person where the parents said they would never do such a thing. Really rubbed me the wrong way. :grouchy: To a lesser extent there's "Brawl in the Family" where Linc tries to get Lori and Leni to make up after a fight, but makes things worse because of it and gets so bad that he wasn't allowed to go to his room.

On the flip side, there's "Fed Up", where the kids try to secretly force their dad to order pizza for dinner not because he's a terrible cook, but because he cooks the same stuff every week and they would like some variety for once. And also "Frog Wild" where Linc and Lana try to free frogs being used for dissection in school (an all-too-common animation trope), but turned it on its head when the frogs were unable to survive in the wild, so they had to come up with a different solution.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was reading about that yesterday and it was quite a surprise to say the least.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And it seems, like Harvey Weinstein, a few more women are gradually coming forward. *sigh It's pretty shocking to me considering how well he seemed to treat his female characters on the show. The show seemed pretty feminist (for lack of a better word). And the show is at the height of it's popularity, I mean, they were gonna have a movie, for pete's sake. I mean, just, wow. As sad as I am to hear this, I just hope he gets fired. What he did is wrong and disgusting, and i'm so sick of hearing stories like this.

mr3urious

Reaction score
And it seems, like Harvey Weinstein, a few more women are gradually coming forward. *sigh It's pretty shocking to me considering how well he seemed to treat his female characters on the show. The show seemed pretty feminist (for lack of a better word). And the show is at the height of it's popularity, I mean, they were gonna have a movie, for pete's sake. I mean, just, wow. As sad as I am to hear this, I just hope he gets fired. What he did is wrong and disgusting, and i'm so sick of hearing stories like this.
It's very unfortunate to hear this, but I wouldn't want to have Savino blacklisted from the business, as it's not like he's something more reprehensible like a pedophile (and I do not believe he's one of those either). Plus, I wonder how many of these accusers are simply raking him through the coals thanks to the Weinstein controversy?