Confessing Crushes...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Confessing crushes.........well, I admit that I've crushed several Goombas while stomping around in Super Mario. Oh, you mean a DIFFERENT kind of crush. My bad lol jk

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I think I figured out why I feel this this way. I recently read a fanfic where she flips out and attacks Cuddles. Rather than being offended that somebody would portray her that way, I felt the opposite:It made me feel more respect towards the character. After thinking a bit about why I feel that way towards her more action-y scenes, I've come to this conclusion. Just because she's fictional doesn't mean she's flawless. Everybody in this world has done at least one bad thing in their life and fictional characters should be no exception. It makes me feel that way because I got tired of them always portraying her as some angel who never does anything bad and is a complete sweetheart all around, it doesn't feel right to me for anyone (whether real or made up) to be completely perfect. So seeing her do some things she probably isn't proud of makes her feel more real. It makes her seem more human despite being a cartoon chipmunk who used to be just as perky as Laa-Laa from Teletubbies. Plus, they've never shown her doing anything too bad in the canon or fanon episodes. She's not a villain by any stretch of the imagination, just a human-like character who makes mistakes but learns from them. You'd never see her blow up Alderaan, try to kill He-Man, dress up like a clown and punch some innocent guy in a bat costume, or feed a poisonous apple to a princess like actual villain characters have done in the past (Darth Vader, Skeletor, The Joker, and The Wicked Queen respectively), but seeing my sweet little Giggles occasionally act out of character is a good thing, at least in my opinion.
Yup, in the style of Mythbusters. This myth has officially been confirmed! It IS because I like the concept of a character who used to be as innocent as a teddy bear becoming a stronger, more human character which includes having a few flaws and making mistakes. I read another one of the fanon skits today where her and Josh (her brother who only exists in the fanon universe), turn into evil witches and wizards. Although it happened by mistake. Actually, to give you a brief "cliff's notes" of the story:They asked a wizard for more money and he turned them into complete magic-using monsters. But the thing is, that didn't do anything for me. You want to know why? She wasn't really doing those things. In fact, she was even noticeably more immature at the beginning of the story when she remained her innocent self. The wizard was making her do those things against her will meaning that rather than stating she isn't perfect, in a way they were doing the exact opposite. She needed to have a spell cast on her to stop acting all childish and innocent, yeah:That's not what I'm talking about at all. But on the other hand however, the ones where she actually makes mistakes without other characters' encouragement or mind control it makes her appear more of a realistic character. Every person who's ever lived has done one thing they weren't proud of and that's why picturing her as a cute, fluffy innocent little character without one mean bone in her body makes me feel a bit turned off. There's such a thing as TOO sweet, in my opinion. As Miley Cyrus once said a billion times in one song:Nobody's perfect and knowing about her struggles makes her seem like more of a down to Earth and in a way, somewhat relatable character, :smile:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh boy. I am just in love with John Larroquette's voice right now. It's just so cute, sexy, and not to mention hot.

:flirt:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh boy. I am just in love with John Larroquette's voice right now. It's just so cute, sexy, and not to mention hot.

:flirt:
I used to feel the same way about Tara Strong. She has the cutest, prettiest voice I'd ever heard in all of animation

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Giggles is no longer just a crush. We're married now:

Just kidding :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My current voice actor crush is Sarah Michelle Gellar. I've never seen Buffy though, but the fact that she's a regular on Robot Chicken and is best friends with Seth Green is enough to make me like her.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My current voice actor crush is Sarah Michelle Gellar. I've never seen Buffy though, but the fact that she's a regular on Robot Chicken and is best friends with Seth Green is enough to make me like her.
Seth Green is good looking also.