Video of Elmo with Richard Hunt's voice

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think he performed him in a lot of episodes.
Yeah, I think Richard was the first one to actually make him an established character. From the very short clips we've seen, it looks like the basic personality that Kevin started with was similar to what Richard did with the character.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Richard was the first one to actually make him an established character. From the very short clips we've seen, it looks like the basic personality that Kevin started with was similar to what Richard did with the character.
It reminds me of when Kevin performed that full-body character that juggled; we thought there was only one clip of him (the one with Gordon on YouTube), but in Being Elmo they also showed another snippet... in short, there's no tellin' what exists out there that we have yet to see.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm curious to see more of Brian's Elmo now that he's actually gave a demonstration (surprised he's remembered, too) of what he sounds like.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
I'm curious to see more of Brian's Elmo now that he's actually gave a demonstration (surprised he's remembered, too) of what he sounds like.
+LittleJerryFan92, Yeah, me too, can't wait to see what Brian's Elmo looks like.