Confessing Crushes...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Not to mention, she voiced a lot of my favorite childhood characters (Timmy Turner, Angel from Lilo & Stitch, Raven from Teen Titans, etc.) :smile:
Don't forget Dil (Rugrats), Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls), Numbuh 3 (Codename: Kids Next Door) Ben Tennyson (Ben 10), Truffles (Chowder), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic) and many, many others. :wink:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes. She's VERY pretty as well. Not to mention, she voiced a lot of my favorite childhood characters (Timmy Turner, Angel from Lilo & Stitch, Raven from Teen Titans, etc.) :smile:
John is 69 (almost 70), and I was watching Pound Puppies last night. He guested on the show as the voice of Mayor Jerry and even as an older man he still sounded pretty cute and sexy to me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Don't forget Dil (Rugrats), Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls), Numbuh 3 (Codename: Kids Next Door) Ben Tennyson (Ben 10), Truffles (Chowder), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic) and many, many others. :wink:
Wow, that's awesome :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
John is 69 (almost 70), and I was watching Pound Puppies last night. He guested on the show as the voice of Mayor Jerry and even as an older man he still sounded pretty cute and sexy to me.
I watched Pound Puppies one time because John DiMaggio (the voice of Bender from Futurama) was on there and I thought it was a pretty good show.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I really liked the 2010 Pound Puppies. Pretty underrated show if you ask me. The 80's Pound Puppies was good, too, I just preferred the newer version.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I watched Pound Puppies one time because John DiMaggio (the voice of Bender from Futurama) was on there and I thought it was a pretty good show.
You should see Squawk which was the episode that I saw with Larroquette.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a question:How do you feel when the character you love gets killed off? Does it make you just as sad as if any old character died or does it make you especially depressed? Although it's not official, I had a TERRIBLE thought this morning. Giggles may have been officially killed off. Here's the reasons why I think this (again, just a theory. But still):
-She hasn't appeared as herself this entire season but........she has appearanced in dream sequences and pictures in the background
-Toothy was shown looking at a picture of her and crying in one episode. Why else would he do that, unless maybe they had some thing going we don't know about and she broke up with him off camera or something like that.
-Her last official appearance showed her clinging to life at a hospital. Because this is Happy Tree Friends though, this probably means nothing.
-Her last appearance was also the only time she's ever been voiced by the woman who normally voices Flaky. Voice actor changes aren't always a good thing in the world of animation.

So yeah, I'm probably not even close to accurate because of how the show has little to no continuity. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Giggles is just on a brief vacation or something and will be returning next season. Where in Time is Giggles Sandiego? lol jk

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
OMG! I'm sooooo happy right now! The guy who created Stacy replied to my post in which referred to her as my "waifu". He said:
I'm flattered about how you feel about Stacy (I'm her creator btw).
Wow, that is VERY awesome :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I completely agree with this statement

I'm not even gonna say which one I'm referring to. Because if you've read my posts before, you probably already know which one I'd like to snuggle.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I completely agree with this statement

I'm not even gonna say which one I'm referring to. Because if you've read my posts before, you probably already know which one I'd like to snuggle.
It's Giggles, isn't it? :wink: