What made you roll your eyes today thread?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Nah, not my style. Besides, I've been there before and they usually get the order right.
If they ever screw up an order like that again, you have every right to ask to see the manager. Usually if the staff screws up, the manager will try to make it right. You might get a free meal out of the deal. A good manager (and I've seen enough good and bad managers to know the difference) doesn't want to lose you as a customer, so they'll try to do whatever they can to make things right.
If you have a bad manager, and doesn't care if your food and service were poor,
if I were you I'd never go back.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My car's battery died today somehow. :rolleyes:

And yet somehow I was able to unlock and lock my car normally when going inside it to get stoned.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you."
Great song by Stealer's Wheel. After they broke up, their guitarist, Gerry Rafferty, had another big hit with "Baker Street" before going into 40 years of obscurity. Just another two-hit wonder.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
On fifa 18 I opened my squad battle rewards and got f*ck all :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I never got into FIFA..... Then again, I was never just that big a fan of soccer.

Anyway..... So, today my Luigi costume for Rhode Island comic Con finally came in (whoop whoop!).... But alas, the mustache was poorly made. :rolleyes:

All it has is a little sticky on the back so you can wear it on your face. Which is helpful.... You know, if it would actually STICK.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
After Morales' long-awaited comeback in The Walking Dead.... He gets shot in the head with an arrow by Daryl. :rolleyes:

Granted, Daryl is pretty much my fave... But this is one thing I can't forgive him for.