Halloween is just around the corner

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh yeah. That's one of their more well known reviews as they frequently reference the Tim Curry clown in other episodes.

"Excuse me, do you have Prince Albert in a can? You do? Well, you better let the poor guy out! WA HA! WA HA! WA HA! WA HA!"
Also, they're next episode is a review of the remake.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh yeah. That's one of their more well known reviews as they frequently reference the Tim Curry clown in other episodes.

"Excuse me, do you have Prince Albert in a can? You do? Well, you better let the poor guy out! WA HA! WA HA! WA HA! WA HA!"
I'll have to check The Nostalgia Critic out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just like last year, Comcast's Sounds of the Seasons Halloween selection is seriously lacking the original Rocky Horror Picture songs (save for "Over at the Frankenstein Place," which isn't exactly one of the more memorable songs from the movie), but is over-abundant with the godawful Glee covers.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just like last year, Comcast's Sounds of the Seasons Halloween selection is seriously lacking the original Rocky Horror Picture songs (save for "Over at the Frankenstein Place," which isn't exactly one of the more memorable songs from the movie), but is over-abundant with the godawful Glee covers.
Why can’t MC just play the original versions?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, I know what I am watching tomorrow.

13 Nights Of Halloween!

I'll be watching The Haunted Mansion and my new favorite, Addams Family Values!

I just LOVE the scene where the various songs play (Annie, Sound Of Music, Brady Bunch)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've recently come to realize that Andrew Gold seems to be to Halloween music what Johnny Mathis was to Christmas music.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
For anyone that doesn't know, throughout the last 3 years, fellow user @cjd874 has been writing his own original outlines of SS episodes from Seasons 3-10 and posting them on here. If you haven't seen them and you're interested, I highly recommend you give them a read: http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/sst-old-school-outlines.58107/

Sometime within the next week or so (at least by the 31st), he'll be posting his 100th(!!!!) outline!!!! You're all probably going to ask me "What does any of this have to do with Halloween??" Well, in honor of it being the big 100, AND Halloween coming up, he's pulling off writing a creepy/scary type outline/episode with a special guest star and related inserts. I'm not sure how it turned yet, so we will of course have to wait until he actually posts it...but as a longtime reader of these outlines, I have no doubt it will be phenomenal, so I personally look forward to it being posted!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like there's no Halloween spirit this year? I can definitely see that people are anxious to rush Halloween out the door before it even actually gets here: the Monster Cereals have already disappeared from store shelves, there's hardly been any Halloween commercials on TV but there's already plenty of Christmas commercials on, and apparently a number of schools and churches across the country are canceling any form of Halloween festivities altogether. What gives?