Dealing with depression and anxiety

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest,

Definitely looking forward to meeting my new therapist on Tuesday next week. Today is just one of those days my stupid mood swings just makes me wish I didn't exist and could go back in time and fix every mistake I've made in my life. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On another note,

taking yet another Facebook break just because of what happened to me last night with a friend and honestly, even though I did make alot of changes on my page and whatnot, I just find that site to be a real burden when I've got too much on my mind.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
On another note,

taking yet another Facebook break just because of what happened to me last night with a friend and honestly, even though I did make alot of changes on my page and whatnot, I just find that site to be a real burden when I've got too much on my mind.
Delete it. That's what I did.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's fine, to each their own I guess. I prefer just to take simple breaks and come back when I feel ready, leave when I feel the need to, etc.
I took a break from Facebook for the first time, then came back and returned. Little did I know that the second time would end up being my last. Ending up deleting it not long after.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
All it really comes down to is concentrating and using your common sense when driving.
I know; I don't drive, but I have a fear of having to drive other people around since you are supposed to entertain them and concentrate at the same time - a recipe for disaster. :insatiable: