Dreams about Muppets...

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I had one last night. I was watching an episode of the animated "Fraggle Rock," and in it, Wembley wound up in Doc's workshop, knocked himself out, and was discovered by Doc. I don't remember what happened after that, though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Had one of Kermit while he was still voiced by Steve Whitmire.

He was just flipping out over EVERYTHING. Probably cause of the whole controversy that's happened this year.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Here's a weird one, I was watching an episode of what appeared to be Sam and Friends. it had 3 Rooster like puppets (Pretty realistic at that) and they were Lip-Synching to Rock it to me (The song that was used on the Ed Sullivan Show) It was weird because for one thing that song wasn't even released on albums (Not quite sure how Jim got a hold of it plus the Bruthers didn't even start until the mid 60's) anyway there was a lady making a sandwich talking about Esskay meats while Kermit was standing next to her.

Luke kun

Reaction score
hadn't had any in a while but i do remember one where ernie and bert were on a boat

Schfifty

Reaction score
I had a dream this morning where I was watching The Best of Ernie and Bert, but it was like a completely altered version -- Zoe and Baby Natasha were in the framing story, and for some reason, somewhere in the middle the group INXS appeared singing a song, and immediately afterwards was this film/song about syncopation featuring marching bands and kids playing percussion.

Speaking of INXS though, it would've interesting to see what they would have done on Sesame Street...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's a dream I actually remember having:

This one was REALLY weird, but um.... Basically it was a Little Jerry and the Monotones dream with the characters in their "Grover giving a lecture on the word 'exit' skit." The background was the same color behind the doors to the exit sign with some black fading in from the top. But what was weird was the group was singing some sort of creepy spiritual song with bones and skulls on the side and steam consistently coming in and blowing across the screen. Every time that happens, black oil would come and ooze along the background covering half the back and then it disappears. Eventually it ended with the screen being covered in black oil. This was 2 years ago.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I had a dream last night I was watching the Muppet Show, and Sweetums actually ended up dropping the f bomb. Everything went silent afterwards.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Before comic Con weekend, I had a vision in my head after...well, going to space with friends, of Bip Bippadotta dressed up as a geenie (like the look alike from the Cookie Monster skit), of him running around singing "Swords, swords, swords...." In the style of the Mario theme against a solid white backdrop (the same one as "Fat Cat.")

gravy

Reaction score
I've had a BUNCH of recurring dreams of Muppet and Henson exhibitions everywhere this year. In every single one, I am let in to see how ''progress'' is going.

Early 2017 - A dream about the beginning of the making of an exhibition, I remember seeing Cookie Monster and a few other characters (not covered with glass) in front of a black curtain on a wall behind some stairs. It was dark, empty, and quiet.

Mid-2017 - I was let into another exhibition where construction was going on, and I remember there being a LOT of caution tape and a little pathway/bridge over the entrance (which was blocked) and into the exhibit. I remember seeing Professor Hastings being displayed somewhere... Also, there was this big construction worker guy who asked me how it looked.

A few nights ago - Some kind of Kermit theme park in the making.

Last night - So, I was let into an exhibition the day before it opened, and it was a bunch of things clustered together in one crimson-walled room with a white floor. I took A LOT of videos and pictures of what was around there, and I remember looking at a huge human sized Ideal Toys Rowlf plush with a bow on its shoulder, being said it was a prop on The Jimmy Dean Show. Then when I went back to take more pictures, an employee told me not to because they don't want to reveal to other people how it looks, although I already filmed the whole place. Another thing, I saw an old newspaper article up close, with half a Sam and Friends cast photo on it, and it said someone in the behind the scenes crew who I apparently recognized was fired. The paper had browned and no glass was over it. I was like ''Ohmygosh!'' and took a picture. Then I woke up (in real life) in my TV room with my dog laying next to me, asleep, while the TV was playing one of those early morning hour-long infomercials. It was 5:24 AM.

Wow, that last one was really specific.