The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You remember that episode of SEINFELD where Elaine's nemesis is walking around town wearing a bra like it's a top? Well, I saw that very thing today while I was out today. However, the biggest difference was unlike being a statuesque stunner like Elaine's enemy, this lady was a short, flabby, trailer trash momma.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anne Frank x Goku in animated form.

Instantly do I regret watching this....

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I was at Hallmark this afternoon looking at Christmas ornaments (I know, I know, but I like getting them early) and I saw a My Little Pony ornament . . . . . BASED ON THE G1 MLP! OMG HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!

(I'm kidding, of course, but this is coming from a G1 MLP lover who is sick and tired of G1 MLP bashing, and every time I see something that relates to G1, I'm shocked)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Gosh, I haven't seen this video in ages. I honestly thought I'd dreamed it for the longest time. I seriously forgot about this amazing piece of art for quite a while but now that I've seen it again, all the memories came flooding back to me. I don't know how or where I would've seen this as a kid (We had extremely crappy dial-up Internet back then and I wouldn't have been searching for Animutations at that age. Although this one is clean and completely innocent, most Animutations are at least somewhat crude) but I distinctly remember it. There's no release date for this video on Animutation Wiki but I'm assuming it was from the VERY early 00s borderline 90s (like 2000 or 2001 probably). Pretty much all the characters are from pre-2000s shows (even Spongebob was technically a 90s character), George W. Bush appears in it several times, and the song used to be a meme back in the extremely early 00s. I can't how this video just somehow slipped out of my memory, but it's wonderful to have seen it again
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/tunak
Also, that grape character looks VERY familiar but the thing is:I have no idea who he is or what he's even from however, I do seem to have some early childhood memories of seeing a cartoon character that looks almost exactly like that (pretty much the only cartoons I watched back then were Arthur and the animated segments from SS and I doubt he's from either of those) I've come to the conclusion that seeing this video at a young age is the only reason why I recognize one of the more obscure characters (I dunno, he's a grape with eyes or something. I have no idea what it could possibly be from)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
On a similar note, because today is Halloween and all I decided to finally confront one of my childhood nightmares after all these years. Unlike the last one, I NEVER forgot about this video which is very unfortunate because I still to this day get the chills whenever I think about it. I believe I was like 11 or 12 when I first saw it and boy did it mess with my head. I think I may have even had some nightmares thanks to this deranged animation right here. Yeah, thankfully I didn't develop a fear of Hello Kitty thanks to this stupid thing (Hello Kitty never bothered me, I was just saying that because it's possible to develop phobias of completely normal things after associating them with something that has traumatized you)
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/63100?id=63100
WARNING! This is a horror animation with more disturbing imagery and nightmare fuel than you could count. I know that most of the members of this forum are naturally curious people so I'm just warning you all ahead of time:This is pretty hardcore freaky stuff. If someone were to go into it thinking
"Awh, it's just a cartoon. I watch Family Guy, how bad could it be?" then they may want to rethink that because this isn't an adult cartoon like the ones you'll find on adult swim, this is a horror animation. So if your looking for some immature Seth MacFarlane-type animation with a bunch of poop, vomit, and genitalia jokes then you should probably look elsewhere.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As dead skin continues to peel away from the blisters I've had from my bout of Hand Foot and Mouth Disease last month, I have two enormous blisters, one of each foot, and finally, the dead skin on the blister on my left foot finally started peeling off. Anyway, now it looks like I've literally lost a layer of skin on the heel of my left foot.

Yeah, probably a little too gross to share, huh?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was browsing YouTube and stumbled upon some extremely creepy commercial about a guy made out of ice cream eating himself. I'm sorry, but if you are advertising food maybe it'd be best to leave the subject of cannibalism out of it. Quite unappetizing if you ask me.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I was browsing YouTube and stumbled upon some extremely creepy commercial about a guy made out of ice cream eating himself. I'm sorry, but if you are advertising food maybe it'd be best to leave the subject of cannibalism out of it. Quite unappetizing if you ask me.
Are you referring to the "Little Baby's Ice Cream" commercial?