Old Nickelodeon

Drtooth

Reaction score
Love how Drake's Spider-Man and Josh is Casey Jones.

Anyway, I really don't like The Splat's new line up. CatDog is out, they put Rocket Power on a daily slot (again, do not see why that qualifies, since even Spongebob is its elder), and they still cycle through the same cluster of Hey Arnolds. I actually miss the weekly themes which have been replaced by "Weekend Binges." Happy this weekend's "AAAH! Real Monsters!" though, since it was Klasky Csupo's best (and unfortunately most underrated) Nicktoon. I really wish they'd have a revolving line up that changes every three months, as well as showing the whole series of certain shows instead of select episode (something I HATE about cable reruns).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know what show I haven't been into lately and don't like anymore? Figure It Out. I just find the show to be very boring and dull.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Did anyone catch the new "Legends of the Hidden Temple" movie and the Double Dare reunion on Nick last week?

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
My favorite old Nickelodeon shows were AAAHH! Real Monsters and CatDog. Speaking of Nickelodeon things that scared me, I saw the Dark Harvest episode of Invader Zim when I was in middle school and it REALLY scared me. The girls at my school were obsessed with Gir and being an 11-year-old boy I wanted something to impress those girls with so I turned on Invader Zim and Dark Harvest scared me and grossed me out at the same time.
It was horrible, :eek: :grouchy:.
Yeah I never enjoyed Invader Zim much. I've always surrounded myself with bright and cheerful things, and that show always seemed too dark.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
I used to be a huge Dan Schneider fan as well. I watched every episode of all shows up until Henry Danger and then lost interest. I believe that Sam & Cat was his last good show.
Me as well. Everyone disagrees about Sam and Cat, but I loved it. Jennette Mccurdy was one of the best actresses to work on Nickelodeon. DAN Schneider's shows have become to unrealistic. I can believe babysitting, but superheroes? Two girls creating an app with no development, using copyrighted music... the rapper tries to sue the girls or something... what happened to "Hug me brotha!" :sigh:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Me as well. Everyone disagrees about Sam and Cat, but I loved it. Jennette Mccurdy was one of the best actresses to work on Nickelodeon. DAN Schneider's shows have become to unrealistic. I can believe babysitting, but superheroes? Two girls creating an app with no development, using copyrighted music... the rapper tries to sue the girls or something... what happened to "Hug me brotha!" :sigh:
I completely agree!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of Dan Schneider, apparently in the wake of Harvey Weinstein's sexual harrassmant revelations, there's actually a conspiracy theory floating around on social media that Dan is really a pedophile and that it will only be a matter of time before he is either exposed for it or has to confess it himself.