To add on, "I'll always be patient for 3786, 3787, and the list goes on..."

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I find Rohail to be very annoying actually because he always uses these:

"I'm patience"

"I'll be patience"

Any Del

Reaction score
Well, Rohail just LOVES Sesame Street a lot more than all of us here. Look on the bright side, he brought back episodes that we haven't seen in years and at least he's not a member here! :wink:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well, Rohail just LOVES Sesame Street a lot more than all of us here. Look on the bright side, he brought back episodes that we haven't seen in years and at least he's not a member here! :wink:
Of course he does. If you look at his comments: "Upload KermitandGroverUpandDownTheCountGoestotheBankCookieObsessionSongGroversingsIamnotafraidBrushYourTeethSong" and of course "I'm/I'll be patience" how can he not love show more than we do? :rolleyes:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Like the hurricane episodes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also doesn't help that the kid is known to be a stalker, constantly asking for everyone to add him on Facebook.

(Tried doing that to me and I just ignore him; I have a couple fellow Muppet fans on my page but only because I know them well and we trust each other. He certainly does not fall into that category).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, those hurricane episodes were my own recordings/uploads, so I'm glad to see at least somebody out there took my suggestion to heart and downloaded some of my uploads before I removed them entirely.