Sesame Street Seasons 30-34

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Also doesn't help that the kid is known to be a stalker, constantly asking for everyone to add him on Facebook.

(Tried doing that to me and I just ignore him; I have a couple fellow Muppet fans on my page but only because I know them well and we trust each other. He certainly does not fall into that category).
He also constantly asks for the real names of certain YouTubers who upload SS footage (myself included but I obviously didn't respond to him). He also presumably found Shane (Oscarfan/MarshalGrover) in the phone book and actually called him just to ask...you get the general idea! Like...what the...?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He also constantly asks for the real names of certain YouTubers who upload SS footage (myself included but I obviously didn't respond to him). He also presumably found Shane (Oscarfan/MarshalGrover) in the phone book and actually called him just to ask...you get the general idea! Like...what the...?
Did he really?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That was him? I knew somebody called him out of the blue, but I didn't know it was actually Rohail, but man . . . that's just beyond bonkers.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, those hurricane episodes were my own recordings/uploads, so I'm glad to see at least somebody out there took my suggestion to heart and downloaded some of my uploads before I removed them entirely.
Were they incomplete? Or were they always complete?

Schfifty

Reaction score
That was him? I knew somebody called him out of the blue, but I didn't know it was actually Rohail, but man . . . that's just beyond bonkers.
There's also that Betty White user (can't remember their previous name at the moment) who constantly would ask users where they lived or how old they were, stuff like that.

Anytime people do these strange things, guys, just block them on YouTube. They ain't worth the time.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm sure I brought this up before, but there was an instance last year where some random YT guy looked up my home phone on WhitePages, called me and asked if I knew the names of other Sesame uploaders, presumably so he could call them too.

We are not a fanbase akin to Steve Universe or Rick and Morty or MLP, but for Christ's sake, we still have tons of people who do not live in this reality and have no idea how to act or behave like a normal person.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I'm sure I brought this up before, but there was an instance last year where some random YT guy looked up my home phone on WhitePages, called me and asked if I knew the names of other Sesame uploaders, presumably so he could call them too.

We are not a fanbase akin to Steve Universe or Rick and Morty or MLP, but for Christ's sake, we still have tons of people who do not live in this reality and have no idea how to act or behave like a normal person.
That's what we were just talking about.

@LittleJerry92 @MikaelaMuppet @D'Snowth at least I THINK it was Rohail. I honestly can't recall anyone else being so gosh darn desperate to figure out people's real names...as far as SS uploaders go.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Yeah, how like some fans think Sesame Workshop is going to magically hand out every episode or segment just because they said so.