Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
(Re: horriblen't)
OOPS!! :eek: My mouse sometimes jumps & I forgot to erase that.:rolleyes:

Katzi428

Reaction score
sending a batch of assorted cookies next door to our cookie loving pal for his birthday! Happy Birthday Cookie Monster!! (Don't eat them all at once. :wink: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Thank you Kathy! No worry, me eat one or two cookies at most for dessert. Unless it be one of those packs of Oreos that have six okay-sized cookies or something similar.

Me: Thanks Kathy, we're showering to head down to the club for Cookie's birthday dinner. So if we come back late tonight, that's where we'll be.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: I almost forgot...I need to drop off that bag of cookies and cupcakes for the Cookie Monster. It's his birthday!
Big Bird: That's right, and I drew the card!
Bryan: Thanks, Big Bird. We can all sign our names to it.
Ernie: And Bert and I will deliver them!
Bryan: Oh, no you're not! You know what happened the last two times you tried to deliver to that room? 2 big holes and more pumpkins than anyone knew what to do with. I might as well have had Grover make the delivery.
Ernie: Abby made the pumpkins.
Bryan: Well, that's beside the point. I am on my way out anyway. I will deliver the presents.

Leaves a large shopping bag of baked goodies outside suite 1.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Bry, I know :insatiable: appreciates the thought. *Brings in the plastic closable tray of cookies inside, putting the card on top of Cookie's dresser.

Katzi428

Reaction score
on Facebook playing Are you a finicky eater? Hmm let's see. Tripe? Ugghh Gross!! :stick_out_tongue:
:hungry: : Ja din't think su .It's der lining uv der moo cow's stomach
Yeah...I know! Vegemite? I think it's a kind of chick pea spread that's popular in Australia . But I'll pass. . OK. Frogs' legs. I heard they taste like chicken!!:wink:
Robin from his room :Not funny! And anyway that's a myth!!
A what? Can't hear you!
Robin: A my...Ohhh no ya don't ...stupid story. You thought I was going to say that word again! I may be a young frog .But I ain't dumb! HA!:smirk:
Darn!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, yeah... Tripe, from "tripas" the Spanish word for "guts". For a moment I thought you were talking about Tripe as in fish. Then again, one of our fave foods is blood sausages, and if you don't know what those are I'm not telling. *evil :smirk:

Vegemite? Pass, I'll have good ol' humus instead.

Wonder if that finicky eater game was hosted by Don Carrot from one of those old SST animated sketches.
Yeah, I pretty much relate anything to a Muppet reference if given the opportunity. :fanatic:

Katzi428

Reaction score
looking in Robin's room and seeing (instead of studying) he has the TV on.
I hope whatever's on TV is about geometry.
Robin: Oops. Forgot to tell you I was done.
You think you'll do OK tomorrow?
Robin: I hope so. C'mon Mom ...geometry is tough! I'm trying! I studied for over an hour . I wasn't goofing off up here.
What are you watching? .....looking on the TV and seeing TMTM Ahhh...home movies!
Robin: Home movies?
Well..sort of, anyway.:wink: This is up to the scene where your Uncle Kermit got hit by the car. . After the movie's over, go to sleep .
Robin: I was going to anyway. Goodnight Mom. Hey..
Hmmm?
Robin: Love you round the world and back again! gives me a big hug
Ohhhh Robin!!giving him a big hug I love YOU around the world and back again!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin taking a DVD set I just got Hey Prairie come here!
Prairie : OK... but why?
Robin: Just come here... the corners of his mouth are starting to twitch as if he's going to start laughing
Robin...what are you up to?
Prairie: Yeah..you're starting to laugh! You look like suspicious.
Robin: putting my DVD box on Prairie's head: There!! "Little House On The Prairie" ON Prairie!!!running:smile:
Prairie: ROBIN!!! :mad: running after him mumbling to herself "Why didn't my parents name me something normal like the name Mary Sue or something??":rolleyes:
I wait until the 2 are away, and then I burst into a fit of giggles! Poor Prairie!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
finding a note on my bed
Mom,
STAY OUT OF MY ROOM PLEASE!!
THIS MEANS YOU!
Der Chef yubetcha

I chuckle to myself . Who does Robin think he's kidding? Poor Robin goofed by the first line! He had started the note "Mom". Besides, I knew Robin's handwriting by now. Still, I'd go along with him by staying out of his room until further notice. (Should I play dumb & stay out of Chef's room too? Sure! Why not! :wink:)