The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, the moving process just got worse! Now the closing date on the new house is on November 9th!!! This time the problem is the paperwork from the stupid mortgage company is falling behind and last night and this morning, my parents are having huge arguments about it! Frankly, I’m sick of it! I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up getting a divorce because of this! Their fighting is making me very upset, so upset that I cried! I think they’re still fighting even as I speak! This whole thing is a total nightmare when it really shouldn’t be!!!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My cat attacked my arm last night (she was in one of her "playful" moods), and then I knocked over a 3-D cat puzzle and I have to put it back together again.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Going for a walk in the woods today and seeing some trees knocked down from the big storm last weekend. :frown:

Always tears me to see a tree knocked over.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Sh*t man. That isn't nice. Hopefully things will turn round for you and your family and the move gets completed
Well, the moving process just got worse! Now the closing date on the new house is on November 9th!!! This time the problem is the paperwork from the stupid mortgage company is falling behind and last night and this morning, my parents are having huge arguments about it! Frankly, I’m sick of it! I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up getting a divorce because of this! Their fighting is making me very upset, so upset that I cried! I think they’re still fighting even as I speak! This whole thing is a total nightmare when it really shouldn’t be!!!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Sh*t man. That isn't nice. Hopefully things will turn round for you and your family and the move gets completed
Thanks. Things between my parents have cooled off now. Huge fights between them are pretty rare, when they do happen, it’s really upsetting and I always worry about the possibility of them splitting up over a huge fight. It’s the whole process is aggravating and all of us have had it! The closing date on the house has been changed 4 or 5 times! Then we deal with the stupid realtor who keeps changing it because of the stupid builders and now the mortgage company is screwing up! We’ve been screwed over more than enough times over a freaking house in PA!!! It really shouldn’t be this complicated and frustrating!

When I eventually move out, I’ll have to remind myself to never get the realtor we have now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I happened to screw up my phone again by putting apps I don't even use on it, so now my phone is at the Verizon store right now getting fixed.

And everything happened to be erased off it, so now I have to start all over again with the apps.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I got the rest of the bad news about my phone, and let's just say that I refuse to discuss it. If anyone wants to know more about this, please feel free to private message me.