Questions about anything

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Is there a way you can change your username on wiki's? Cause to be honest, I've been doing that with sites where I'm signed up as "wattamack"; I just find the name very outdated now.
Didn't you go by that on YouTube at one point? I think I was subscribed to you because of all your Sesame Street uploads.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The problem I have with changing your username on Wikia is, well, when you change your name on one Wiki, it's changed for every other Wiki you contribute to.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The problem I have with changing your username on Wikia is, well, when you change your name on one Wiki, it's changed for every other Wiki you contribute to.
That's my intention.

Didn't you go by that on YouTube at one point? I think I was subscribed to you because of all your Sesame Street uploads.
Yup. Changed it from wattamack4 to LittleJerry92

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Anybody remember seeing an episode of Family Ties where the father shows a magic trick to the family by putting one of the girls in a box and making her disappear, but when he tries to bring her back, she doesn't come back, to which we then see "to be continued"? I recall seeing this episode once, wasn't able to watch the next day to see what happened next, and can't remember what else happened in the episode (I also don't recall which girl did the trick).

I've recently been looking at a Family Ties episode guide looking for multi-part episodes and then watching some on Daily Motion (just watching part 1 and skipping straight to the ending), with no luck (I haven't tried them all, I have ommitted ones that I figured wouldn't be it.... Or maybe I'm really wrong). At first I thought it might be the episode "It's My Party", which has the youngest one run out on her own party with her new popular friends, which does seem like it - the trick could have been for the party, the girl could have not come back because she wanted to escape, but I see that it's not that one.

Back when I saw that, I thought that the daughter who did the trick really did disappear and that they really had trouble bringing her back.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How come nobody said anything about Lindsey Stirling being on DWTS this year? I certainly would have watched for that.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I know it's not Christmas yet, but I just want to know: Why doesn't Cartoon Network air Olive the Other Reindeer anymore? I used to love watching that every Christmas, and I haven't even seen it on the air for like 3 or 4 years.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does CN even play anything that isn't TTG or Seth MacFarlane's shows anymore?

Schfifty

Reaction score
I know it's not Christmas yet, but I just want to know: Why doesn't Cartoon Network air Olive the Other Reindeer anymore? I used to love watching that every Christmas, and I haven't even seen it on the air for like 3 or 4 years.
I'm not sure about Olive, but I remember when they would air Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer several times for Christmas the last several years (they've done that since at least 2005). Personally it would be cool to see them air some of the specials from the classic CN shows, like the EEnE one. I enjoyed seeing that special when it first aired.

Does CN even play anything that isn't TTG or Seth MacFarlane's shows anymore?
We all certainly wish they would...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Most of the Garfield specials were adapted into comic book form, in the size of the old Garfield strip collection books, and I know that Garfield: His 9 Lives was an exception, as the special was based on an existing Garfield book (still would have been cool if they'd made a comic book based on the special), but suddenly I feel like I recall there being a book adaptation of a Garfield special that was NOT a comic book, just a regular storybook, but I can't remember which special. Am I right that there was a Garfield special that was adapted into a storybook instead of a comic book, or could I just be thinking of His 9 Lives (which I'm sure I'm not, but memory can be sketchy at times).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I loved Olive when I was younger and I would also like to see it again. Here's an interesting fact: Did you know that Olive the Other Reindeer was made by the same guy who created The Simpsons?