Favorite/least favorite Nickelodeon shows

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
What are your favorite and least favorite Nickelodeon shows? Mine are:

Favorite: Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, SpongeBob, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Fairly OddParents, Drake and Josh (pretty much the only live action Nick show I like)

Least favorite: Nick Studio 10, Planet Sheen, Fred: the Show

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I feel like this could already be discussed in the respective threads we already have for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.

Anyway, I was more of a Cartoon Network kid, so the ratio of favorite Nick shows to Cartoon Network shows is staggering. With that being said, my favorite Nicktoon was ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE, but other Nicktoons I enjoyed on were HEY ARNOLD!, and the occasional KaBLAM!, CATDOG, and DOUG. As far as live action shows go, really I only liked KENAN & KEL, and the original ALL THAT!

The only current Nick show I watch is ALVINNN!!! AND THE CHIPMUNKS, but it's not technically a Nick show, they just air it.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My least favorite would have to be something called 100 Deeds For Eddie McDowd in terms of a character named The Drifter.

For my favorites however, I just have way too many to name right now.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My favorites: The Loud House, Angry Beavers, Rocko’s Modern Life, Figure It Out, Nickelodeon Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple

Least Favorite: any live action show after around 2004, Fan Boy and Chum Chum, Mr. Meaty, Spongebob (I know I’m going to get a lot of grief for this one).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forgot about FIGURE IT OUT - that was a pretty fun game show, especially when panelists got slimed: the more outrageous their reactions to getting slimed, the better (such as whenever Danny Tamberelli would shake his shaggy hair, flinging slime into the audience).