The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, here's something I feel the need to get off my chest.

Am I the only one who's getting a little bugged by the fact that people are trying to take advantage of trying to get Sesame Workshop giving them clips now that two of the four Sesame Street Bozo's known as PumpkinJfriend and Rohail Hashmi "claim" they got clips from them? Bs.

Last edited:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score

Am I the only one who's getting a little bugged by the fact that people are trying to take advantage of trying to get Sesame Workshop giving them clips now that two of the four Sesame Street Bozo's known as PumpkinJfriend and Rohail Hashmi "claim" they got clips from them? Bs.
Downloaded and re uploaded, I'll bet.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

The only thing that stinks more, is people that copy from THEM and post crappy videos taken on their phone. Crappy sound, distorted picture. And if you can't keep your phone still, don't bother. If I want to see shaking I'll watch highligts from 1974's "Earthquake". At least Universal had better special effects.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only thing that stinks more, is people that copy from THEM and post crappy videos taken on their phone. Crappy sound, distorted picture. And if you can't keep your phone still, don't bother. If I want to see shaking I'll watch highligts from 1974's "Earthquake". At least Universal had better special effects.
I think you just perfectly described 513Sesamefan's uploads (or whatever his name is).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even I had to go through a period of time where I could only record the TV screen - I knew it wasn't perfect, but at least I had the decency of using a tripod for a stable picture.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't really care if something is filmed from a TV as long as the camera is stable, you can still get some good audio and picture and there's no background noise.

Also @D'Snowth I do recall your upload of the CIRCLEEEEEESSSS rap song.

And just because why not, R.I.P. presumably dead hamster from the song.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Emma Stone looks like a more attractive version of Linsday Lohan (back when she wasn't washed up)?

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Am I the only one who tears up to musical lyrics that serve as reminders of personal situations/events?