We Bare Bears

snichols1973

Reaction score
We've seen quite a number of episodes where Ice Bear is the only main featured bear; someday I'd like to see solo episodes with Grizzly and Panda as the main star....

mr3urious

Reaction score
Ranger Tabes made her gloriously insane return, and this time she spent her time trying to go after Charlie, something she's been trying to do ever since she first encountered him during childhood.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Chloe is back after a long absence, and she is totally frazzled from a long study session at the library. The bears help her out as best they could, predictably resulting in chaos.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Anyone get a chance to catch the new Christmas special today?
The bears get invited to Christmas parties by various friends and Nom Nom. It was nice to see a bunch of the recurring characters like Chloe, her family, Charlie, Nom Nom and Ranger Tabs. And the ending was just as sweet as you'd expect from the show.

I'm actually a little surprised Lucy didn't appear, she appeared twice in season 1 but hasn't appeared since.

snichols1973

Reaction score
I don't know if it's happened yet, but I'd like to see an episode where Panda visits China...
Meanwhile, the third season just started this April, with
Grizz starring in a movie, only to object to it being a horror flick that erroneously portrays grizzlies as beasts, with Grizz performing a heroic rescue, leading the producers to rethink their filming approach; subway mishaps with Grizz's fitness tracking wristband and Panda's cellphone; and an episode where Panda meets Tom, a friend with similar interests who might as well be a human version of Pan Pan, with things getting strange when Tom's friendship becomes a mild obsession, and cameos of Grizz's and Ice Bear's human counterparts near the end; and Nom Nom hiring Grizz as his anger management coach.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I loved the season 3 premiere where Grizz becomes the star of his movie, only for the director to portray him as a dangerous beast. I especially loved how they replaced him with "Andy" (clearly referencing Andy Serkis) and a hilariously crappy CGI model, not to mention Grizz's outtakes from earlier.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Update: They finally showed a solo episode for Panda titled "Panda 2", where a younger Panda grew up in a panda sanctuary (before meeting Grizz and Ice Bear) and met a stuffed friend titled Panda 2, whom he treated as though real, and where Panda was introduced to the magic of television and the world beyond the sanctuary...

mr3urious

Reaction score
Update: They finally showed a solo episode for Panda titled "Panda 2", where a younger Panda grew up in a panda sanctuary (before meeting Grizz and Ice Bear) and met a stuffed friend titled Panda 2, whom he treated as though real, and where Panda was introduced to the magic of television and the world beyond the sanctuary...
I'd really like to see an episode that focuses more on Baby Grizz. Or better yet, one which shows us their birth parents.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'd really like to see an episode that focuses more on Baby Grizz. Or better yet, one which shows us their birth parents.
I'd rather just see the story of how they met, honestly. I know we saw that Ice Bear's mom was killed, but they didn't really go that much into their relationship. I think the show works better with the ambiguity.