Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So neither you or @D'Snowth have seen the Muppets on ABC? You really should, cause Scooter brought up his mom's boyfriend in the Hollywood Bowl show, so that means things from that show are canon now. How about after you watch each episode, you tell us your thoughts in the threads for that specific episode? You can watch them all here, just ignore the annoying pop-ups: http://newepisodes.co/watch-the-muppets-online-free/62815/about
Scratch that. ABC's website has all the episodes! I know, I can't believe it either! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-muppets/episode-guide

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
There are people who are going to defend Steve and people that will criticize him, but in the end it is a business after all Disney had to do what they had to do.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I haven't been here in a while, can anyone fill me in on if there have been any new details?

And tbh, this scandal seems so minor now compared to the stuff that's going on in Hollywood. Thank god the only thing Steve was accused of was being "hard to work with".

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
There really haven't been; in fact, most people are wanting this thread to be shut down now.
It doesn’t need to be shut down. Someone should unsticky it and let nature take its course. But if someone wants to post something in it, they should have the option.

But wanting a thread closed because YOU no long have a use for it seems silly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not the one who's saying this thread should be closed, I'm just paraphrasing what others have been asking for as of late.

Whataday

Reaction score
New Matt Vogel appearance as part of a (very) brief cameo in this year's Christmas advert for the UK supermarket chain Sainsbury's.

Around the 1 min mark, followed by a Muppet Show style cheer at the end.