When you need to rant...

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Another school shooting just occurred. Just why do these keep happening?
because kids get physiologically scared by bullying they receive, that they snap, and do horrific things like school shootings, commit murder by killing their bully , and commit suicide. when a kid gets bullied, it affects them mentally.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another school shooting just occurred. Just why do these keep happening?
Because Republicans have too many ties to the NRA and don't want anything to happen to their profits, so we can't get stricter, more efficient gun laws in this country.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Because Republicans have too many ties to the NRA and don't want anything to happen to their profits, so we can't get stricter, more efficient gun laws in this country.
There's also a lack of stronger support for mental health treatments.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, you know how people say "never meet your heroes" because they may not turn out to be who you think they really are? Sadly, I think I encountered my first experience.

Not that I actually met him in person, but I used to have voice actor Christian Potenza on Facebook. He's the voice of Chris McLean on the Total Drama series (which I used to love, but sadly, the series has pretty much gone down the toilet and Fresh TV is just trying too hard to keep it going) as well as the voice of Jude from 6teen (great show back in the day) and Trevor on Sidekick among other roles. I really looked up to him as a voice actor and I loved his good sense of humor. But sadly, by 2015 and 2016, I began to notice just how immature he can really be. He constantly tries to act like he knows how to run business with cartoons, like constantly trying to get Fresh TV to bring back 6teen when it's obvious they have no intentions of doing that as well as trying to believe that America as one big country as a whole are all the same and he's better than us..... Simply because we have a celebrity for president. Yes, it's unfortunate Donald Trump is president, and my extreme conservative phase is guilty of voting for him, but that does NOT mean we ALL voted for him and or have regrets of doing it. It just shows he's really full of himself.

Then there was one day he posted this stupid change.org petition that basically says to put 6teen characters on Total Drama (like that's going to happen), so me being me, I posted a sarcastic comment as a joke saying "because a change.org petition will totally solve everything" and he got all butthurt over my comment that I respectfully deleted it. Since then, I hadn't heard from his page and noticed he deleted me. That really shows how pathetic he is.

And it's sad, because now that I've pretty much noticed who he really is, watching Total Drama and 6teen will never feel the same anymore.

I can easily say I've pretty much ub-subcribed to his channel as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My little rant before I meditate this off to relax my mind and body.

So, right now I'm still living with my folks and I do hope to find my own place again when I manage to save up money. The one thing that has been stressing me out a bit is the fact that my parents are planning on selling this house eventually.

Aside from the fact that I will miss living here (lived here for all my 24 years), they're planning on moving to Colorado (where they got married), and sadly, I may have to join them if I don't have enough for my own place by that point.

Granted, I don't know exactly when they plan this, but it's been something that's been on my mind for a bit and stressing me out as well. The east coast has always been my home, and sometimes I find it takes me quite awhile to adapt to a new environment, which also means I sometimes find myself making friends can be a little difficult for me in a place I just settled in.

I don't have abandonment issues, but I do get sad when I lose someone I was once close to where as later on afterwards it feels like they're nothing but a stranger to you.

Change is always difficult, and I do learn to eventually adapt... But it is something that's just been bugging me and honestly hope it doesn't end up happening to me later on.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My little rant before I meditate this off to relax my mind and body.

So, right now I'm still living with my folks and I do hope to find my own place again when I manage to save up money. The one thing that has been stressing me out a bit is the fact that my parents are planning on selling this house eventually.

Aside from the fact that I will miss living here (lived here for all my 24 years), they're planning on moving to Colorado (where they got married), and sadly, I may have to join them if I don't have enough for my own place by that point.

Granted, I don't know exactly when they plan this, but it's been something that's been on my mind for a bit and stressing me out as well. The east coast has always been my home, and sometimes I find it takes me quite awhile to adapt to a new environment, which also means I sometimes find myself making friends can be a little difficult for me in a place I just settled in.

I don't have abandonment issues, but I do get sad when I lose someone I was once close to where as later on afterwards it feels like they're nothing but a stranger to you.

Change is always difficult, and I do learn to eventually adapt... But it is something that's just been bugging me and honestly hope it doesn't end up happening to me later on.
Change is never easy, but it's the one constant on life. It's hard to pull up roots, I know, been there, done that. But if you do move to Colorado with your folks, in time other people will enter your life, you'll have a new routine, and the change won't seem so bad. You'll be fine, it just takes a little while.

At one point I thought I'd buy my parents' house and live there forever, because I couldn't imagine someone else living in my old bedroom. Didn't work out that way. Besides, the taxes alone would probably bankrupt me.

When I was about your age, the job I had at the time, the people who were in my life then, where I lived, I couldn't imagine things being different. But people leave for one reason or another, jobs change, life changes. Just don't be afraid of change. You never know, it might be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Life is what happens while you're busy making plans.

Last edited: