And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something else I'm going to put out here, because it's growing increasingly pathetic and stale:

So, in regards to Roy Moore, his defenders are now pinning his pedophilic actions on his previously being a Democrat, in yet another attempt to pin the blame on the left and relieve themselves of the bad imagery. "Oh, derp-derp, he was a Democrat when he did that stuff, so see, it's Democrats who are da bad guys, not us." It's getting old. They've been doing this for a while. "Derrr . . . Democrats started the KKK, Republicans freed the slaves, so y Democrats b calling us racist?" Okay, here's a little history lesson that Republicans are clearly overlooking (and probably intentionally so): once upon a time, the two party's political ideals were actually flipped - Democrats were conservative, and Republicans were liberal . . . so, when Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation to free the slaves, it was a liberal who freed the slaves, while conservatives were still against the idea of freeing slaves. Nevertheless, it's still feeling like an old go-to schtick anymore whenever they try to pivot and pin the blame on Democrats.

Come to think of it, I'm surprised none of Trump's supporters have done the same thing: "He was a Democrat when he did all that locker room humor, so see, it's them, not us."

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Okay, here's a little history lesson that Republicans are clearly overlooking (and probably intentionally so): once upon a time, the two party's political ideals were actually flipped - Democrats were conservative, and Republicans were liberal . . . so, when Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation to free the slaves, it was a liberal who freed the slaves, while conservatives were still against the idea of freeing slaves.
I had actually been saving this as my trump card (pun intended) on why the Democrats need to remember some history, but thanks Snowthy, you just trumpped The Eyes.

You win.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The chart basically sums up what I've pointed out about CNN and Fox: CNN may lean a little to the left much of the time, but Fox clearly has a blatant rightwing bias.

That being said, I still think they're being a little too kind to BuzzFeed; again, they're more of a satirical news site anyway - their current CEO is the same guy who did those YouTube videos like True Facts and Teddy's Operation.