The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I made this video right here
I had no idea that somebody had already put Judge Judy and PaRappa together in a different video from almost an entire decade before I made that. There was no context either, just two random characters together. The fact that we both somehow thought of combining two things as different as Judge Judy and PaRappa the Rapper is hilarious.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was reading somebody's HTF fanfiction where Giggles' brother said that they need money. She didn't know what he meant until he said,
"More money means more toys," and Giggles got excited and said
"Yay!". I know they were probably portraying her as dumb and making fun of her, but if that's what they meant then in my opinion that insult backfired badly. I thought it was absolutely adorable that she reacted that way and just shows how innocent and gentle of a character she is. I probably laughed harder than I had in a good long time because of that little bit right there. Right away it made me smile and think,
"Awwww. God bless her little heart!". Sometimes when you try to insult someone's favorite character, it will end up having the exact opposite effect and make them laugh their heads off rather than getting offended. So if the writer of that fanfiction is somebody who thinks it's funny to see people get annoyed, you gotta try harder than that because you made a joke that me, the biggest Giggles fanboy out there found endearing instead of insulting. Bullying someone else's character by portraying them as stupid is only affective if your not going to give her the most adorable scene in the whole episode like they did lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This scene is very punny
If you don't get it, it's because Twiki the robot from Buck Rogers has a speech impediment where he says "Bidi-bidi-bidi" a lot kind of like how Foghorn Leghorn says "I say, I say" all the time.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This scene is very punny
If you don't get it, it's because Twiki the robot from Buck Rogers has a speech impediment where he says "Bidi-bidi-bidi" a lot kind of like how Foghorn Leghorn says "I say, I say" all the time.
Another clip from that show made me laugh really hard today but I'm not going to post it due to the NSFW-type humor in it. The skit was a parody of Space Jam featuring cheap knockoffs of classic characters that actually existed like Heathcliff and the Street Sharks. One of the more clean quotes from the skit,
"My name is Heathcliff. I'm basically Garfield but I'm more romantic and have an accent," made me laugh a lot.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My cat has recently developed a bad habit of peeking into our window at random times and watching us. Some people would be bothered by that but I think it's cute and funny when she does it.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
My mom kept insisting that I was listening to a song about butterflies the other day and, she wanted to know the name.

I had no idea what song she was talking about until, I had my music on shuffle today and she goes, "Oh, this is the song about butterflies!"

And no, that's wrong. The lyric she kept referring to was "...don't you close your eyes." Never in the song are butterflies mentioned :embarrassed:

We both laughed about it (my mom has almost 50% hearing loss in one ear and, while that isn't so fun), we found the 'butterflies/close your eyes' mix up to be hilarious.

(The song was Redbone by Childish Gambino)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking at an old email from early 09 when I was 16 and REALLY salty that day that I sent to WMG:

' "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by WMG".

What's up with this **** I'm seeing on that video I uploaded on my Wattamack4alt account called "Little Jerry and the village people"?!!

You guys don't even OWN Village people's music.It's SCORPIO MUSIC that does you dumb*****!!!

Oh,so now you guys think that making false copyright claims is funny huh? Well you know what? It's ILLEGAL!!!

I hope your company gets shut down and for all I care,everone working at the company gets arrested for this bull****!

**** YOU WMG!!!! SUCK MY BIG FAT HAIRY **** AND BALLS!!!! '

Oh man, this gave me such a huge laugh; basically, this was an old drawing I made that no longer exists of Little Jerry and the Monotones with the extra purple monotone from "A Body Full of Rythym" and an Orange Gold Monotone I created as the Village People with "YMCA" playing in the background.

Granted, years later, I haven't found much information of Warner owning the Village People's music so I found it odd why I got the copyright claim in the first place. But, eh.... whatever.