The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was browsing YouTube and stumbled upon some extremely creepy commercial about a guy made out of ice cream eating himself. I'm sorry, but if you are advertising food maybe it'd be best to leave the subject of cannibalism out of it. Quite unappetizing if you ask me.
Considering your obsession with Robot Chicken, I'm surprised you'd be creeped out by that, considering the skit they did about the gummi bear that chewed its legs off to free itself from bear traps, while commenting, "Wow, I taste delicious!"

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Considering your obsession with Robot Chicken, I'm surprised you'd be creeped out by that, considering the skit they did about the gummi bear that chewed its legs off to free itself from bear traps, while commenting, "Wow, I taste delicious!"
That wasn't a commercial for real food. That kind of stuff is fine in TV shows but I think that gross/dark stuff should be avoided all together in food commercials. All it does is turn people off rather than make them want to buy their product.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Amazing World of Gumball and Don't Hug Me I'm Scared did a collaboration episode. No seriously, I'm not kidding at all. Isn't Don't Hug Me I'm scared WAY too scary/inappropriate to be referenced on a Cartoon Network show. Yeah, apparently I'm one of the few who thinks that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Most kids nowadays won't even recognize him. Heck, I don't even know who Captain Planet is. I've heard the name before but that's about it.
Oh yeah, his being there was clearly for any adults watching, or at least for the crew's amusement.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The Amazing World of Gumball and Don't Hug Me I'm Scared did a collaboration episode. No seriously, I'm not kidding at all. Isn't Don't Hug Me I'm scared WAY too scary/inappropriate to be referenced on a Cartoon Network show. Yeah, apparently I'm one of the few who thinks that.
Hahahaha!! I guess you haven't watched Gumball recently:wink:. It's gradually turned more and more into an adult show that kids can watch. It has a surprising amount of cynicism, edge and social commentary to it. Basically, it's like Animaniacs but more "savage".

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I saw my grandmother's divorce papers from 1973. That was strange. Didn't know she still had those.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think Felix Unger had the transcripts from his divorce trial bound in a leather cover.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Hahahaha!! I guess you haven't watched Gumball recently:wink:. It's gradually turned more and more into an adult show that kids can watch. It has a surprising amount of cynicism, edge and social commentary to it. Basically, it's like Animaniacs but more "savage".
I haven't watched Gumball since the third season. I used to be an occasional watcher but I got more occupied with other shows and stopped watching it around their 4th season.