And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And if anybody wants to get in to the "locker room talk" discussion and criticism you should maybe check your previous posts about calling people names using some of the most vulgar and offensive language you can about a woman and how that is somehow acceptable on here or anywhere. IIRC there was just one person on here that actually admonished that name-caller.
Not me I hope.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
And if anybody wants to get in to the "locker room talk" discussion and criticism you should maybe check your previous posts about calling people names using some of the most vulgar and offensive language you can about a woman and how that is somehow acceptable on here or anywhere. IIRC there was just one person on here that actually admonished that name-caller.
.....I'm sorry, but when has that ever happened on here? I haven't really seen any posts like that.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
.....I'm sorry, but when has that ever happened on here? I haven't really seen any posts like that.
About a week or two ago. And I won't repeat what was said. Those that saw it know what I'm talking about. Very clever way of spelling out the word by using symbols to complete it. I follow a lot of forums and not one forum would allow that sort of talk. Not one forum would anybody even talk that way.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
They get removed by the moderators, because children might read this.
I would hope not just because children might read it but also because it was disgusting and vulgar and inappropriate anywhere.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
About a week or two ago. And I won't repeat what was said. Those that saw it know what I'm talking about. Very clever way of spelling out the word by using symbols to complete it. I follow a lot of forums and not one forum would allow that sort of talk. Not one forum would anybody even talk that way.
Hm. Who was responsible?