Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is Lakitu (from the Mario series) pronounced "lah-KEE-too" or "LACK-eh-too"? I've always pronounced it as the the latter.
I've heard it both ways. Like with "Snowth," I've heard it pronounced with a long 'O' sound (as in snow, toe, cold, etc.) and with a short 'O' sound (as in cow, mouth, snout).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Is this song from an anime or something because I've heard it in a few different things lately. This video is old but the majority of videos I'm heard the song in came out recently. I've just wondering if it's an older song that has recently made a memetic comeback (similar to how All Star by Smash Mouth, September by Earth Wind and Fire or The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Theme song became memes years after they had first been popular)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Is this song from an anime or something because I've heard it in a few different things lately. This video is old but the majority of videos I'm heard the song in came out recently. I've just wondering if it's an older song that has recently made a memetic comeback (similar to how All Star by Smash Mouth, September by Earth Wind and Fire or The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Theme song became memes years after they had first been popular)
Colin... :flirt: