Confessing Crushes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My high school crush was definitely what TV Tropes would refer to as a Blonde Republican Sex Kitten, lol. But, as history says, while I never persued her (I learned my lesson never talk to girls you like by that point), I named one of my puppets after her somewhat. *Shrug*

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Yeah, my love of blondes is the reason why I don't like the whole "dumb blonde" stereotype. Even though I'm a redhead myself, I've always found it to be offensive when people claim all blondes are dumb. But of course I probably have no room to talk because I find things like this hilarious
The only thing that makes that acceptable in my opinion is how they are only making fun of one blonde not blonde people as a whole.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I took a "Who is your Happy Tree girlfriend quiz?" a while back and my answer ended up being Flaky. I was hoping for Giggles but I guess I'll take that answer. At least she's a fellow redhead (or well red quilled anyway) lol

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I liked pretty much every girl from Zoey 101 and Victorious back when I was a teenager (except for Jade because of how she's a bully).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I won't lie when I say I've always had a thing for goth chicks...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Quick question about fictional crushes:Is it normal to hate a character just because s/he's the rival of the one your crushing? I recently discovered the fanmade HTF character, Lucly and as soon as I found out that Giggles doesn't like her and that she's mean to her. I immediately began to hate the character. Does anybody else feel that way about your beloved character's nemesis?
Well, my stance on this one has changed completely. Recently, Lucy (who I kept referring to as Lucly for some reason) and Giggles made up & became best friends.........now I like her. Pretty ironic that when Giggles starts warming up to her rival I warm up to the character as well.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here's an awkward one from my childhood that I've been too much of a p***y to admit until now. It's none other than the anti-Hello Kitty herself:Happy Bunny

She's cute and sarcastic, what's not to love?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I can not remember the name of this character but when I was a little kid, I had some weird fascination with a character from the game Reader Rabbit. She was a squirrel (I believe, well I'm pretty sure she was a rodent of some sort) who would pop up randomly whenever you click on something. The details on this character are very vague but I remember her being one of the first animated girls I thought were cute. Although I can't say for sure because I barely even remember this one, the fact that I was obsessed with that ONE short level of the game that features her probably implies that I had at least a small crush on her.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Guess what? It's been like 3 or 4 years and I still can't get over my crush on Hush.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DANG ATTRACTIVE??? HE IS A FRICKIN' CARTOON CHARACTER!!!