And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, here's what I want to know.

What if the election turned out to be Bernie vs Hillary or Trump vs Cruz? Who would have you guys voted for there?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Actually, here's what I want to know.

What if the election turned out to be Bernie vs Hillary or Trump vs Cruz? Who would have you guys voted for there?
Out of those 4? Tough one but I couldn't answer right now.

1) I'd have to wait until Jamie tells me who is worthy of my vote :big_grin: :wink:

2) Probably Trump just because, well, it'd be kinda fun to irritate some Trump haters some more :wink::halo::attitude:

3) But seriously, of those 4 I'd go Bernie Sanders. Hillary is too corrupt and steeped in Washington politics, Cruz just seems too creepy and untrustworthy, Trump has pretty much proven what he is. Sanders, although I disagree with some of his policies, seems like a very trustworthy likeable guy.

4) If I could go off the board I'd probably vote Kasich of those running last election

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It's something how fast the political landscape changed. In 2013-14, before Trump got involved, Marco Rubio seemed like the future of the Republican party. You also would've thought Jeb Bush might have done better (even in his own state!). With all the millions he spent trying to beat Trump, didn't help him one bit. (Actually, he should've taken his campaign funds and give it to US!)
Only in government and politics, can you spend millions of dollars and have nothing to show for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You also would've thought Jeb Bush might have done better (even in his own state!).
The thing that made me laugh most about Jeb was how he and his people were all like, "There haven't been enough Bushes in the White House." After both G.H.W. and G.W., I think we had more than enough. Same with Hillary, that would have been more than enough Clintons in the White House. :stick_out_tongue: