The Oh-So-Permanent Thanksgiving Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly the way America is, I wouldn't even put it past a full grown adult stealing something from a kid happening today.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Poor poor Thanksgiving getting the whole middle child syndrome. I love Thanksgiving cause of getting to see the Parade, getting to eat with my family. Getting to watch TV shows or Specials that have to do with Thanksgiving. I miss getting together with my relatives cause I would get to see my cousins and now we don't hardly do that but this year we are going to my Aunts and Uncle's new place (even if is a place they bought new to me) for Christmas. We went to my Uncle's last year so can't wait to see my other cousins. I just wished they would want to play some games or watch TV specials but we do sometimes. Just not specials. Can't wait to see what New Floats or Balloons are in the Parade this year. I just normally set my DVR cause I've stayed up late watching lots and lots of shows or catching up working on my YouTube videos.

I will be posting a video before Thanksgiving of a drawing I'm going to do of all my characters I've ever created having a wondrous Thanksgiving Dinner. Hope you guys watch it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So how hasn't this thread been bumped yet this year, and November's already more than half over?
It's kind of funny when you think about it: This whole month we've been complaining about Christmas overshadowing Thanksgiving, and that thread has been overshadowing this thread.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
The one thing I'm trying to turn into a Thanksgiving Tradition in my family is gathering together to watch the "Turkey's Away" episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati."

"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is it sad that I'm actually not looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with family and would rather just be by myself this year?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's sadder that there are people out there who actually support businesses staying open and making their employees work on Thanksgiving Day.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think it's sadder that there are people out there who actually support businesses staying open and making their employees work on Thanksgiving Day.
Oh yeah, there's that too.

Like police stations, hospitals, etc.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Got the winner of the biggest bird yesterday. A 13.31 pound (er) from Butterball.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, I mean like commercial businesses like stores and restaurants.
Ah, my bad.

Yeah, those would just be ridiculous. If it's news or police or hospitals that's understandable. But stores and resteraunts? Come on now.