And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

Censored

Reaction score
Actually, here's what I want to know.

What if the election turned out to be Bernie vs Hillary or Trump vs Cruz? Who would have you guys voted for there?
It never could have worked out that way. An election comes down to 2 serious contenders: One is Democrat; the other is Republican. For Bernie to seriously run against Hillary, one would have to become a Republican. Wasn't going to happen. For Trump to seriously run against Cruz, one would have to become a Democrat. Wasn't going to happen. Now, as far as the primary goes, that's a different story.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For Trump to seriously run against Cruz, one would have to become a Democrat.
Trump used to be a Democrat.

Then again, so did Roy Moore, that's why he's a "good guy" now, because he was only a pedophile when he was a Democrat. :stick_out_tongue:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It never could have worked out that way. An election comes down to 2 serious contenders: One is Democrat; the other is Republican. For Bernie to seriously run against Hillary, one would have to become a Republican. Wasn't going to happen. For Trump to seriously run against Cruz, one would have to become a Democrat. Wasn't going to happen. Now, as far as the primary goes, that's a different story.
He's talking about "theoretically". Who would you rather vote for: Bernie, Hillary, Trump, or Cruz?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Muppet Central - where all the humor and fun and games go down the toilet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Love to see what Jamie and heralde have to say about this:

So not only are Republicans in general still showing their support for Moore, but pastors are now pinning the blame on women saying they're the ones who are at fault for coming onto men like him in the first place and that more women sexually harass and assault men than men do women, but nobody talks about it because of political correctness.

I don't doubt that there are women out there who do actually do this and that it's not addressed much (wasn't there a movie where Demi Moore did this to Michael Douglas?), but this I find this to be just another example of the right pinning the blame on the victims and basically everyone else rather than own up to their responsiblity. And again, notice how the blame is always solely on their appearance and nothing else: women dress a certain, they're "inviting sexual harassment on themselves," women say something, they're "just asking for it." And, in this case, I can't imagine some young teenage girls are walking up to these old men and begging them to do dirty things to them.

Also, isn't this war card that the right keeps playing getting a bit stale already? "War on Christians"? "War on White Privilege"? "War on Christmas"? Now "War on Men"? I know they're war-mongers, but this is getting childish, petty, and ridiculous.

Oh yeah, and also Trump isn't happy with the thanks he got from freeing UCLA students from Chinese prison (after he forced them to thank him), so now he's saying he should have just left them in jail. What a giant ****ing man baby.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One will be liberal-based views and the other will be conservative-based views.

And I'll just be lying in bed watching Rick and Morty.