David Cassidy in critical condition

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh dear.... Doesn't look too good, sadly. I'm already predicting he's not going to pull through.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Knew this would be coming too. Imagine if he never did all of that alcohol...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
A couple of sources are already jumping the gun and declaring him dead. Way to go.
Actually, after all his suffering, death would be an act of mercy. Not to suffer anymore, who wouldn't want that?

Kidneys fail? You get put on dialysis so you can actually pee, and believe me, the procedure is not fun.

Pancreas fails? Instant diabetes.

Liver fails? All the toxins that your liver filters out starts leaking into your body. One coworker I knew from ten years ago had this, and it is incredibly painful like you can't believe.

I don't wish death on anybody, certainly not him. But if you get to a stage where you'll no longer have any quality of life, you're in agonizing pain, you're not living anymore, just EXISTING, having the end come is the most merciful thing you could wish for.

Wishing for somebody not to die, when the longer they stay alive just means more pain for them, is incredibly selfish.

True, anybody who decides to drink, smoke, do drugs to any extreme, there will be consequences. You can only abuse your body for so long before it quits on you.

When the time does come to say goodbye, the best thing is to offer condolences for the family, take comfort in knowing his suffering will be over, and let him rest in peace.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Believe it or not, I actually quit smoking weed.... My body just doesn't take kindly to smoke anymore (gets very twitchy), which is why I'm switching to edibles (plus, at least you aren't putting tar in your lungs).

I've never smoked ciggarretes and do not have the desire to ever pick one up. Only gotten drunk once and do not plan on doing it again.

Frankly I feel like this stuff can catch up to you fast by the time you reach your 40's.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Never smoked tobacco either, never had the desire. Even worse in high school were kids that chewed tobacco. Girls think it's disgusting, and the way it destroys your teeth and gums, say no more.
Now that we no longer have Chris Christie as governor, it may not be long before New Jersey legalizes recreational marijuana. Even if they do, I don't have the desire to smoke weed anymore either.