What do you know about dreams?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually had a dream a couple nights ago my Facebook account kept getting hacked by some punk kid I only knew in grade school. It's just another instance of my brain bringing back bad memories.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I actually had a dream a couple nights ago my Facebook account kept getting hacked by some punk kid I only knew in grade school. It's just another instance of my brain bringing back bad memories.
Some of my dreams are extremely realistic too. A few nights ago I had one where I was petting one my of dogs and my cat that's always hanging out with her............that was it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It is amazing how realistic they can be, almost to the point where you're so relieved when you wake up.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Other unusual dreams I've had within the last year.......

-A bunch of human-faced dog monsters that looked like their from Jim Henson's Creature Shop are helping me defeat a villain in a Mad Max Fury Road-style post apocalyptic world (almost like the American Dad episode with the "golden turd" or whatever they called that).
-The game Super Smash Flash 2 finally came out but included unusual character choices like crappy Sonic & My Little Pony OCs that were nothing but recolors.
-My friend and I were watching Itchy & Scratchy like it's an actual TV show.
-The local GameStop started selling groceries
-My friend stood up in front of a bunch of people at my old school, pulled out his phone, and Rickrolled them
-I was hanging out with Roger from American Dad (Roger may seem kinda odd but he is as cool as a cucumber, LOL!)
-I got into a fight with the Robot Devil from Futurama
-I saw a weird creature that was half monkey and half elephant with a human face, captured it in a Pokeball, and showed the Dr. Seuss-like creature to my family.
-I had lunch with the writers, voice actors, and animators behind Robot Chicken
-My Grandpa played a prank on us and made it look like the Chestbuster from the film Alien was popping out of his chest (not too out of the ordinary considering the many times he has pranked us in the past).
-My cat that ran off came back home (that eventually happened in real life)
-I got lost in the park with my dog
-My family celebrated Christmas and my birthday on the same day (only in the dream world could someone born in February share his birthday with Jesus)
-I saw one of my friends I hadn't seen in years and weirdly enough, she was exactly the same as when I last talked to her
-I got to hang out with my 6th Grade teacher again
-I saw the preacher from church that retired 2 years ago at a Christmas party and talked to him.
I found something interesting out. Do you remember when I mentioned the weird recurring nightmare I had as a child where a creepy pink rabbit that looked evil lived under my bed? Well, apparently it's a popular thing that happens to many people. So much so that it has been dubbed the "Evil Easter Bunny Phenomenon". When I said that one of the Robot Chicken writers discussed having a similar nightmare, I thought it was just a coincidence but he is apparently one out of many who has had a weird dream about an evil rabbit creature when they were a kid. It's just one of those things almost like a phobia that will sometimes creep into people's nightmares for no reason. I never saw any movies or shows about a giant rabbit when I was a kid, but I didn't need to. From what I read, many recall these dreams happening with no trigger whatsoever. They don't have to see a scary movie or something for this to happen. Maybe the rabbit is from The Upside Down (yes that was a Stranger Things reference lol).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Actually, has anyone here ever had dreams of your own adult teeth coming loose or falling out?

Like, I've had them numerous times and they're pretty scary. I remember when I was a kid being weirded out when I lost my first baby tooth (though eventually fine with it since it meant a present from the "tooth fairy." :stick_out_tongue:), but man, I would hate to have a day where I start having to wear false teeth as I get older.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I may have once or twice, but I wouldn't swear to it.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
For quite a long time now, I've had frequent dreams where I'm still living at my old house (I just had one last night). What do these dreams mean? Does anyone else have similar dreams?
I have dreams where I'm in my childhood house all the time. I have no idea what it means, though.

I had a weird one last night. I dreamt I was on "The Dick Van Dyke Show" (before my time, I know, but I love classic TV!)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have dreams where I'm in my childhood house all the time. I have no idea what it means, though.

I had a weird one last night. I dreamt I was on "The Dick Van Dyke Show" (before my time, I know, but I love classic TV!)
I've had dreams like that before where I'm on a TV show or something like that. I had one dream that I was hanging out with the cast out of Monty Python off set including Graham Chapman who unfortunately passed away years before I was born.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've been have a bizarre recurring dream about Hello Kitty lately that involves me watching a creepy twisted animation featuring the character (almost like Candle Cove). The video in my dream is a weird music video with creepy sounding music and a bunch of random pictures. I know it doesn't sound that bad but some of the images in this "dream video" are completely disturbing and terrifying (kind of like the infamous tunnel sequence from Willy Wonka). It goes from cute innocent stuff like Hello Kitty to completely terrifying images. To make things weirder, it's always the same "video" I'm watching in my dream.